Coc #4 Close

Paul Knight

P.U.R.D.Y.

That's as good a close as I've ever seen.

Ok, so; Dave, Tommy(I figure this is the year he makes his move!), Teemu, Paul, Mob, Chad...who else is gonna be MM6 come June?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul Knight

• Magnus

• twig

• Martin_Arildsson

Thanks everyone! happy about that one!

haha - sorry for the lack of emotions - I was concerned how the video came out (I had the camera sitting on a ladder and was filming by myself) ............. trust me, I celebrated off camera :laugh

NEETOP: its John Eaton's #4 - not sure who calibrated it, but it say 199 on the tag. I know its been used in a few contests, maybe someone can chime in. Josh - didn't you shut this one at Gripmas? I think someone told me that, not sure.

Zach - I guess if everyone feels that way I'll pack my bags :cry .. :laugh

thanks again!

I think I speak for everyone when I say get the flip off gripboard, your making us all look bad.

Seriously though, where was the signature Paul Knight laugh?

You could at least wait for us to catch up a little bit. Posting PRs almost daily is gettin out of control homes. That pause at parallel is nutty. :rock

for all of those who closed the #4. how far do you think you're away from certing for ironmind?

btw, that is some beastly power there Paul!

Awesome close! That has to be one of the best #4 closes ever captured on video!

Congrats!

Get going up the MM ladder! I think we'll need that MMG7 to see who the new #1 will be!

Get going up the MM ladder! I think we'll need that MMG7 to see who the new #1 will be!

I'm trying! haha - the MM4 hasn't made it back from Finland yet, I was hoping it would be in today, but I don't think it came in :rolleyes

Dang Paul, I have to be the first one to ask. . . . is there gonna be a new tattoo this year ???? HAHA. For those of you that dont know Paul got a tattoo of a big "3" on his arm when he certed on it a few years ago.

I am happy for you Paul I know you worked hard for that one man, congrats.