Misha Koklayev 405kg Deadlift

MalachiMcMullen

hes using a DO grip isn't he?

hes using a DO grip isn't he?

Hook grip, yes :)

That looked easy for him.

His supporting grip strength is off the charts. WOW!

Mighty Joe

415kg/914lbs attempt

http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=4SpYatYS9b4&...feature=channel

Remember guys, he doesn't use a double over grip, he uses a HOOK GRIP. He's only a few kg off of world record snatch and C&J #'s, so he knows how to use that hook grip ;)

That looked easy for him.

His supporting grip strength is off the charts. WOW!

Mighty Joe

It's a hook grip ;)

But it's an amazing weight to DL, no doubt about that!!! :rock

First attempt was EASY, looks like he just lost it a bit in second one and gave up. What is the world record raw deadlift? I think its 930lbs by mark henry? He has a chance to beat that...

First attempt was EASY, looks like he just lost it a bit in second one and gave up. What is the world record raw deadlift? I think its 930lbs by mark henry? He has a chance to beat that...

Bolton has it, as far as I know.

-Rex

-Rex

If Bolton has it, it isn't on record as raw. I hear tell his 927 or thereabouts was done with only a belt, if that's true, it's still a few lbs under Henry's best. I haven't a doubt in my mind that Bolton could pull 950 raw if he really cared to take that record.

-Rex

If Bolton has it, it isn't on record as raw. I hear tell his 927 or thereabouts was done with only a belt, if that's true, it's still a few lbs under Henry's best. I haven't a doubt in my mind that Bolton could pull 950 raw if he really cared to take that record.

I doubt that bolton is on the downside, has not been doing well in recent competitions. The 1k he got was not fully locked out, but still one of best strength feats I've seen. I think a multi ply suit can give more then just 50lbs, if he used straps though he definitely could get close 950 imo since grip is obviously his weakness.

I really would like to see misha keep pushing his deadlift up, he has been steadily progressing a lot in it since doing more strongman training.

Edited by shizen

I like that video with the triple "death lift" attempt.

I think this video is more impressive though.

went to Glasgow - this is what we saw: 400 Deadlift, 240 Clean and Jerk, 150 Muscle Snatch, 260x3 Front Squat

That is one hell of a show of strength, how many other people can do any one of those individually let alone back to back in a single demonstration.

http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=-PddEV1k8Yg

And he snatches that straight into a push press, I guess that is how you can man handle 350lbs when you can deadlift nearly 900lbs.

I like that video with the triple "death lift" attempt.

I think this video is more impressive though.

went to Glasgow - this is what we saw: 400 Deadlift, 240 Clean and Jerk, 150 Muscle Snatch, 260x3 Front Squat

That is one hell of a show of strength, how many other people can do any one of those individually let alone back to back in a single demonstration.

http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=-PddEV1k8Yg

And he snatches that straight into a push press, I guess that is how you can man handle 350lbs when you can deadlift nearly 900lbs.

I like the first muscle snatch better, second he takes it to clean and jerk basically then presses it out. The snatch grip one will take a lot more power since your press out strength is not that strong that wide.

That first video is nuts though one of my favorites, he does everything so easily also. I would love to have just one of those lifts.