You Can't Do This And Your Pathetic Part 7

MalachiMcMullen

I'm not gonna lie, I think I have a chance at doing it once.... but damn.

• 4 weeks later...
cake. i only do levers weighted now, and that curl variation hes performing is easy.

I take it then your not 5'8"+ and 200lbs+ then? I'd love to give that variation a go, all I need are some rings...

I think I could do this with rings, I can nearly do this on a pullup bar with a roof and the bar in the way. I'll have to go to the local gymnastics gym soon and try it out. But again I'm pretty light.

cake. i only do levers weighted now, and that curl variation hes performing is easy.

I take it then your not 5'8"+ and 200lbs+ then? I'd love to give that variation a go, all I need are some rings...

Nope just 5'10 180 haha. and everyone here whos serious about strength training should get some rings. It complements powerlifting perfectly.

oh btw this is a feat http://media.crossfit.com/cf-video/CrossFit_JoshKingKong.wmv

Edited by gymnast

Nope just 5'10 180 haha. and everyone here whos serious about strength training should get some rings. It complements powerlifting perfectly.

oh btw this is a feat http://media.crossfit.com/cf-video/CrossFit_JoshKingKong.wmv

Do you have any videos of yourself? I'm not doubting you, it would just be cool to see.

That crossfit video is nuts. I know lots of people that can do many of those individually much better but not many that can do them all at that level. I MIGHT be able to pull off one round in 3 minutes. I've never tried to do any of those things back to back like that though. I'm not sure if I could do the cleans that close to a heavy deadlift. That is some serious display of diverse power right there. I especially love how he power cleans the last rep of the last set of squat cleans and then does a front squat after catching it.