The new ironmind catalog

Sybersnott

You'd of thought by now... with all the money I've spent on IronMind stuff, I would of received the new catalog just in time for the Christmas season.  Nope.  Did anyone get it yet?  ???

Is the new Sears catalog out yet?

Does not Ironmind have a website? Would that not

be an apt place for them to spread news of their

catalog?

Where would another apt place be? Would becoming a

sponsor of a website devoted TOTALLY to one line of

their products, say, grip, be a logical choice?

Whatever happened to Roebuck?

Got mine this a.m.-good write up on the Holle brothers, Jesse Marunde and even a pic of Kinney's #4!

Rick Walker :hehe

Got mine this a.m.-good write up on the Holle brothers, Jesse Marunde and even a pic of Kinney's #4!

I thought he lost his #4...

Well-it states that it is his #4-that it was recently tested and still came out the same strength as when it was new-

???

Presumably this is his second #4 which he told me he had loaned to a friend. His first #4 was lost/stolen/misplaced.

Interesting that testing is mentioned. Dare we ask what

type of testing. Perhaps the same type that the original

closure requirements were based upon?

Well-it states that it is his #4-that it was recently tested and still came out the same strength as when it was new-

???

AHAHAHAHAHA!

Test how as well!?

Incredible making that statement that it's the same as new.

Dare I mention the famed bathroom scales to push against? I dares ya to ask and mention the missing No 4. If you don't I will when my new brochure arrives.

I've talked to Dr. Strossen, and he said that they have always tested their grippers.  How I don't know, but he said there is a 10% variance either way.  I don't think he said that their grippers were precise.  

I hear there is a company that can test them to exact IP numbers, what was their name.......something starting with a P........

I know who Joe let "borrow" his #4, it was someone he considered a friend.

I think it was tested analogous to the way Trevor Edwards tested the Inch Dumbbell in the "Inch-by-Inch" video.  :D

The mounting of the springs on that particular gripper looks too me to be a little higher than normal.  Still tough to close, no doubt, but easier than one with the spring mounted deep into the handle.

Heath,

Who was it that borrowed Joe's #4? And is this the #4 that

is shown in the catalog?

And, is Thanksgiving Day when you plan to finish off your #4?

I don't know much about this no.4 controversy...I've gleaned some info by doing a search on this forum though.

There are some great pics in the catalogue .Glad to see photo of Whit  after making a 'comeback'- since his accident,photo of pfister and schoonveld pretty cool too.....

Yeh Mob, what's up with that, I think you should have been on the RT page, what's with that little 253-pound lift by the big guy?  Randy's been calling for 300 since introducing the RT so I guess that is what it will take to get on the page (I'd push for the cover of Milo).