Brian Shaw Pinch Grip 3 York 35's

BRIANSHAW

Real impressive stuff man. it will be soon without a doubt that you will get it without the pin ( you probably can do it,now). id then like to see that video where you have 3- 35s in each hand. :)

Edited by adam baghbanbashi

Hey thanks for all of the replies here. I am really starting to focus on getting some of these better grip feats documented on video. I will be getting a video of the 3 35's with no pin very soon. I am also excited to do a Blob plus weight to see what I can do. I dont have an Inch DB on hand to mess around with (should have one soon) but I should be able to do some good things with that. I also found out that I should be able to try to lift the Millenium DB in January which I am very excited about!

Just FYI the 2008 Worlds Strongest Man will be shown on 12-25 on ESPN 2 and on ESPN on 12-28 if you want to check it out. I am in qualifing group 4. There was no good grip test at this years WSM which I was not very happy about but it was a good contest. Check it out if you have the time!

Hope everyone's training is going well!

Great strength Brian! Even more impressive is the fact that you're humble and quite modest about your phenomenal strength.

111.5 one hand pinch, but in the form of three sepparate plates! Makes you wonder, how much could he one hand pinch on something that is: 1) the perfect width for him, and 2) a single apparatus, not plates that could fan out.

Saw you on tv today, wow your a beast... How is your training going? America has some insanely tough competetion in strongman, nee, poudstone, ortamayer, ostlund, you, ext... You looked like you could be a future force, good luck.

Also your grip strength is freak status! You should try the rolling thunder, wonder if you could give mark felixs record a run.

Just totally awesome, Brian! :rock :rock :rock