Leoko 25kg / 20kg Pinch Lift (left And Right Hand)

Juha Harju

Cheers!

Here is video my Leoko 25kg/20kg pinch lift :

Video

At saturday I´ll try to lift 2x25kg Leoko plates in locking. :rock I know that it is very hard and need actually grip power!!!! :whacked

I must have 110% faith to myself that it will be successful. :inno

Awesome! :rock

Now thats a serious plate pinch!

You should have posted that in the main forum IMHO .

Edited by FrankyBoy

Very nice pinching!

Very strong!

thats some very impressive pinching right there. If i may ask, how long have you been training?

thats some very impressive pinching right there. If i may ask, how long have you been training?

Thanks of your words! :)

I have practised powerlifting about 6-7 years and grip training about 1.5 years.

I have practised powerlifting about 6-7 years and grip training about 1.5 years.

Powerlifting, so thats your secret!

The stuff youve been doing is fantastic for only being at it for 1.5 years. Keep up the good work.

And best of luck tomorrow, that is no small feat :rock

Powerlifting, so thats your secret!

The stuff youve been doing is fantastic for only being at it for 1.5 years. Keep up the good work.

And best of luck tomorrow, that is no small feat :rock

Thanks, my friend!

Ou jeah!!

Leoko Grip training is over for today. Leoko 2x25kg was too heavy for me but only for a while. :laugh

Damn!! Leoko 2x25kg really sucks!!

My first attempts

Please be merciful to me ! Ha ha :blink:blush

Suuria ponnistuksia Juha! Se on todella outoa, miten pieni määrä paino voi tehdä puristumis feat paljon vaikeampaa. Ymmärrän kivuttomasti, kun yritän kaksi 45s kohtaan voin helposti tehdä sen valoa sormen kosketuksen toinen käsi, mutta levyt on liimattu maanpintaa on normaalia vedä.

Great effort Juha! It's really weird how a small amount of weight can make a pinching feat much harder. I understand your pain-when I try two 45s I can easily do it with a light finger touch with my other hand, but the plates are glued to the ground on a normal pull.

Edited by odin