Bottoms Up Turkish Get Up With 40kg Bell

AdamTGlass

I have been chasing this one for a while. BW is 209lbs. BUGU with a 48kg is right around the corner

link to blog and video

Bad ass. That last one almost gotcha. I like the bent press though myself. I still can't wait to see you're barbell bent press man.

Nice work Adam!!

Haven't tried it myself with KB's since I don't have them, but keeping them upright seems really difficult, let alone stand up while doing so!! :rock

Great stuff Adam!! The 40K is still a little much for me right now. I will give it a shot at some point.

Great stuff Adam!! The 40K is still a little much for me right now. I will give it a shot at some point.

Nick

Your strong bro; When you set your mind to it You will pull it out with a few months of work. I am chasing this 48 BUGU and BUP. The 48's i have are 2" thick handled, so they will be very nasty. I can clean and hold them, i just need more lat work for the press. the BUGU with the 48 right now is more mental. I just need to get comfortable with the fact i can do it.