Check Her Out

turbinepro

That's something I had to see to believe. How about that depth! I wonder if that was a single ply suit?

She's amazing... and cute, too. :)

i thought the same thing abought the depth have no idea abought the suit but the is very cute :D

And Happy Birthday, by the way!

The russian IPF women lifters are ridiculous, much like there oly lifters. IPF has some SERIOUS talent, very respected federation imo very strict.-Same goes for USAPL but they go hand in hand-

Edited by shizen

That's something I had to see to believe. How about that depth! I wonder if that was a single ply suit?

She's amazing... and cute, too. :)

Yes it is a single ply only, she squats 600+ at 160 bodyweight as female though that is ridiculous with any suit.

The russian IPF women lifters are ridiculous, much like there oly lifters. IPF has some SERIOUS talent, very respected federation imo very strict.-Same goes for USAPL but they go hand in hand-

I agree. That's part of the reason I will be going out of my way in May to break the state master's record deadlift at 198 in the USAPL. You are required to weigh in within 2 hours of the meet's start time to break a state record. I will just take token lifts on the squat and bench, even though I'd rather compete as a full meet powerlifter. The whole equipment issue is still an... issue for me, not the least of which is the cost. I really wish there were some raw contests in my area that were at least somewhat competitive. Maybe the raw movement will become more popular than it currently is within the USAPL.

thank you eric just another year older spent on the road :blink takin care of the fam.

You're not a truck driver, too, are you? I drive a gas tanker locally.

You're not a truck driver, too, are you? I drive a gas tanker locally

no eric i work for general electric repairing power plant turbine's

and yes she is hot :rock

I don't follow women's lifting but that's easily the most impressive strength feat I've seat by a woman.

No, no, brother. Giving birth is.

LOL. Just joking. I do know some people, though, who would seriously say that.

-Rex

I can't stop watching this video.

Kind of depressing to watch after my squat routine tonight, with the meager amount of weight I was moving, lol.

I believe Russian team has been banned from the IPF for awhile. To me, this is just a prime example of why that was the case. So, I am not impressed.

I believe Russian team has been banned from the IPF for awhile. To me, this is just a prime example of why that was the case. So, I am not impressed.

Yes. They received several warnings leading up to the ban.

That was freaking HOT!

Nothing a smokin cutie doing big weight!

:rock

- Aaron

More pictures... http://www.englishrussia.com/?p=1629

LOL.

Okay. Now that further evidence is in, the conclusion is clear! NOT hot! Sorry. Just don't go for girls with more upper pec development than Marky Mark.

-Rex

ok seriously I need to Squat more, I didnt even think that a girl was capable of Squating that much no offense, but WOW thats some impressive numbers right there

As I said before, that was the most impressive lift I have ever seen by a female.

I noticed they gave her one and a half stars out of a possible five. Are they retarded - insane - or both?

• 2 weeks later...
That was freaking HOT!

Nothing a smokin cutie doing big weight!

:rock

- Aaron

More pictures... http://www.englishrussia.com/?p=1629

LOL.

Okay. Now that further evidence is in, the conclusion is clear! NOT hot! Sorry. Just don't go for girls with more upper pec development than Marky Mark.

-Rex

Agreed! That girl could beat me up and take my lunch money! :blink