Check This Guys Grip

TKtheGreek

Psst, that's hook grip so it's like lifting with straps and anyone can do that. Besides, those Rehband shorts obviously add like 200lbs to his best REAL RAAAAAWWWWWRRRRRZZZZZZZ lift and those have to be fake plates because I can't lift that much. Real men wear belts anyway because they strengthen your core! DUHHH!!!

Anyone who took this post seriously, slap yourself. MIKAIL IS THE FLIPPING MAN! I saw that vid on Marunde a little bit ago, just INSANE!

Gonna need a longer bar or thinner plates next time :rock :rock :rock

Psst, that's hook grip so it's like lifting with straps and anyone can do that. Besides, those Rehband shorts obviously add like 200lbs to his best REAL RAAAAAWWWWWRRRRRZZZZZZZ lift and those have to be fake plates because I can't lift that much. Real men wear belts anyway because they strengthen your core! DUHHH!!!

haha Zach I think youve been reading a few too many youtube comments :laugh

that is definitely some sick lifting!

You forgot to point out that he didn't lock hip hips on the 3rd rep, OR lower it under control. :blush

haha Zach I think youve been reading a few too many youtube comments :laugh

that is definitely some sick lifting!

Actually I've spent too much time on BB.com :whacked But close!

You forgot to point out that he didn't lock hip hips on the 3rd rep, OR lower it under control. :blush

Ah yes!!! I forgot! We might as well also say the shoes were giving him a few hundred pounds too because no one cool lifts in weightlifting shoes(me).

He tells in the vid that he's using a hookgrip, so nothing too special about his grip. 390kg is one hell of a weight though!!! :rock

Amazing.

Another thing that is amazing: the Ronnie Coleman DL video has over one million views, but this guy is hardly known.

For some reason I thought I saw a video of him doing 800 for 3 over on the Power and Bulk forum. This far exceeds that. I'm wondering about how close these two lifts are in time.

-Rex

• 2 weeks later...
This guy is no joke - heres a 200kg x 3 push press

Holy Crap! :blink Any time I even start thinking my presses are good enough, I'll remember this guy...

the guy is extremely strong no doubt. Couple things I noticed. it's 860. does he pop his hips completely through at the top? is the 3rd rep counted as I think he dropped it prior to full lockout?

i hope my comments are not taken negatively. nothing to take away from this guy but when a strength feat is presented, I think we all have a duty to analyze it for what it is.

the guy is extremely strong no doubt. Couple things I noticed. it's 860. does he pop his hips completely through at the top? is the 3rd rep counted as I think he dropped it prior to full lockout?

i hope my comments are not taken negatively. nothing to take away from this guy but when a strength feat is presented, I think we all have a duty to analyze it for what it is.

yeah i don't think 3rd one would pass in competetion or anything but others are legit done very slow and controlled also. Yes 860 also, says in the title 390kg.