You Can't Do This And Your Pathetic Pt 2

MalachiMcMullen

Note that the first guy is using a plywood grip, no thumbs, on the way up.

The one arm rope climb thing is just alien! The behind the head thing isn't that uncommon among AWs. There's a vid of Todd Hutchings doing that somewhere and he looked to be 220ish in the vid.

The one arm rope climb thing is just alien! The behind the head thing isn't that uncommon among AWs. There's a vid of Todd Hutchings doing that somewhere and he looked to be 220ish in the vid.

I was unaware the behind the back rope climb was common anywhere. That one armed climb just blows my mind!!!

got to agree, that one armed climb is sick. I love how he takes a little :upsidedwn break 20ft in the air to change arms.

That one armed rope clime is probably the single greatest feat of strength that I have ever seen. That's basically orders of magnitude more difficult than a one armed chin, which is a very difficult feat of strength.

That one armed rope clime is probably the single greatest feat of strength that I have ever seen. That's basically orders of magnitude more difficult than a one armed chin, which is a very difficult feat of strength.

I think he is the same bloke with a youtube video shwoing 10 one arm chins - either arm!

• 3 weeks later...

I think he is the same bloke with a youtube video shwoing 10 one arm chins - either arm!

here you go