Rotn 2008 Rob Vigeant Rules

mightyjoe

Just read on NE board that Rob Vigeant (198's) destroyed everyone in his path

at ROTN "Ruler of the Nation".

He beat Chad Silvers for 1st place easily.

Congrats Rob! You're a BEAST my friend! :rock

Mighty Joe

Edited by Mighty Joe

Here they are:

FINAL RESULTS TOP 4:

Left 165:

Matt Harris

Paul Bellus

Luke Stanley

Ethan Fritsche

Right 165:

Allen Fisher

Cobra Rhodes

Matt Harris

Brandon Dye

Right 198:

Rob Vigeant

Chad Silvers

Eric Wolfe

Mike Bowling

Left 198:

Bryan Johnson

Chad Silvers

Sonny Larson

Mike Bowling

Right 242:

John Brzenk

Ron Bath

Marcio Barboza

Scott Fleming

Left 242:

John Bzenk

Marcio Barboza

Ron Bath

Mike Snelling

Right 243+:

Travis Bagent

Michael Todd

Nick Zinna

John Shaw

Left 243+:

Travis Bagent

Michael Todd

Ryan Constantino

Don Fritsche

Ladies Left 143

Margie Ciaccio

Joette Peterson

Emma Clark

Ladies Left 144+:

Dahlia

Mary McConnaughey

Brandy Stark

Dusty Fritsche

Ladies Right 0-143:

Emma Clark (beat Margie twice in the finals)

Margie Ciaccio

Tamara Mitts

Joette Peterson

Ladies Right 144+:

Dahlia

Brandy Stark

Mary McConnaughey

Stay Strong!!!

Mighty Joe

Here they are:

FINAL RESULTS TOP 4:

Left 165:

Matt Harris

Paul Bellus

Luke Stanley

Ethan Fritsche

Right 165:

Allen Fisher

Cobra Rhodes

Matt Harris

Brandon Dye

Right 198:

Rob Vigeant

Chad Silvers

Eric Wolfe

Mike Bowling

Left 198:

Bryan Johnson

Chad Silvers

Sonny Larson

Mike Bowling

Right 242:

John Brzenk

Ron Bath

Marcio Barboza

Scott Fleming

Left 242:

John Bzenk

Marcio Barboza

Ron Bath

Mike Snelling

Right 243+:

Travis Bagent

Michael Todd

Nick Zinna

John Shaw

Left 243+:

Travis Bagent

Michael Todd

Ryan Constantino

Don Fritsche

Ladies Left 143

Margie Ciaccio

Joette Peterson

Emma Clark

Ladies Left 144+:

Dahlia

Mary McConnaughey

Brandy Stark

Dusty Fritsche

Ladies Right 0-143:

Emma Clark (beat Margie twice in the finals)

Margie Ciaccio

Tamara Mitts

Joette Peterson

Ladies Right 144+:

Dahlia

Brandy Stark

Mary McConnaughey

Stay Strong!!!

Mighty Joe

Thank's Joe !!!! :D

That first match between Rob Vigeant and Chad Silvers was NOT easy. Later Rob started to win easily due to his great stamina. You'd have to see it. I think Rob coming back in that first one and winning shocked and impressed everybody in the venue.

thank you guys, I said it long before I landed in KC that no one in that class will have the horsepower to go through me.

Chad and I's first match was all horsepower, he was UNDOUBTEDLY the most deserving guy for the finals and had the most power out of the rest of the class.

He obviously had a much quicker hit and managed to drag me over his side of the table, and about an inch from the pad.even with all the mechanical advantages against me.................I knew my lock and arm has become too strong. Stamina didn't play as much a role in my book, ya see I had no byes and pulled 4 a side matches to make it to the finals.......my first one being a big fired up Brent Rakers. Chad caught a bye first round and his second was a forfeit since the guy called never made it to the stage. He armwrestled twice to make the final 4 and before hitting me pulled a total of about 2 seconds since he was devastatingly fast and powerful he beat all his guys before "GO" even finished coming out of the ref's mouth. Chad had told me more than once that he never had anyone pull through the spot he had me in, he had full tricep press on and all.............he honestly admitted that after having me in his most optimal position and not being able to finish me that I was just stronger.......from his mouth.

Now, the second and third matches looked easy, but not because of endurance, I attribute it to playing a different game and using alot more back and hand.

My hand proved too much and made for easy kills. Sometimes when someone beats you easily after a good match it is hard to think that it wasn't endurance and not the fact that it was smarter pulling to my powers for the moment that made me a different opponent than a second before.

I will admit that I think I have really good endurance, but under the circumstances at this event I do not think it was any factor............I was very dehydrated, sleep deprived ( about 48 hrs.), and only ate some grapes, pineapple cubes, and a waffle in almost 3 full days..................you tell me how ready my body was for this event or playing the "endurance" game.

After winning against such odds.....and not ducking any bullets or controversial wins, I believe that if this tournament played over 10 times it would be the same result.............I'll give myself enough credit to state that I have entered a new level and not one person in that class has what it takes to take me out of my spot.

This may sound cocky, but I have alot of haters and nay sayers out there, so I won't be shy about what I feel to be truthful..........and like I have been saying..........until proven otherwise, I believe I am the best 200 lber., at the very least the best in the U.S............................I'll see what the international scene is all about soon enough.

Anyhow, thanks again.

I hear ya...................but that hand is too tempting

Also Georgi would be very intresting ! In ArmTV both of you were in a that Travis Bagent event Charles Town west verginia. Did you pull him there like after te event ? cause you weren't in a class with him... I just saw him there holding brzenk in a hook... like you did month or 2 ago..

I hear ya...................but that hand is too tempting

Do you have trouble staying at 200 lbs? Seems like you could easily move up to heavyweight.

That first match between Rob Vigeant and Chad Silvers was NOT easy. Later Rob started to win easily due to his great stamina. You'd have to see it. I think Rob coming back in that first one and winning shocked and impressed everybody in the venue.

I guess I didn't see the first match Rob had with Chad,

but the one I did see, Rob beat him not easy, but very easy.

Mighty Joe

giorgi is very strong.........another with a hand and wrist issue.

We did pull afterward............I got the better righty and he got the better lefty.

We were fairly even in a hook about a year or two ago based on our matches, but with my new training I am much stronger now and feel I can get in there with just about anyone.

Kyle, I was planning on jumping weight and pursue my ultimate goal to be one of the top guys.......at any weight, like bath, brzenk.......220, diesel, and competitive with anyone regardless of weight difference.

I put that on hold when ROTN anted up an extra 1000$ for the 198's on top of the prize money.

Staying at 198 was purely for the money and to put some old demons to rest.

I don't know what the future holds weight wise, I will see what is out there for me at 198, then move on up if nothing comes of it.

Honestly, I am hoping to get some foreign challenge matches happening to maybe at least try to assert the undisputed top 200 lb before moving up, like brzenk when he is low in weight and currently arsen and babayev, these are the BEST, and want nothing more than to be in that league.................in time.

kyle, I don't usually have trouble making that weight at all, but since there was a problem with the scale at this event I had a very hard time trying to cut.

I guess I didn't see the first match Rob had with Chad,

but the one I did see, Rob beat him not easy, but very easy.

Mighty Joe

I think I saw that video that you saw and yes, Rob smashed him there.

giorgi is very strong.........another with a hand and wrist issue.

We did pull afterward............I got the better righty and he got the better lefty.

We were fairly even in a hook about a year or two ago based on our matches, but with my new training I am much stronger now and feel I can get in there with just about anyone.

Kyle, I was planning on jumping weight and pursue my ultimate goal to be one of the top guys.......at any weight, like bath, brzenk.......220, diesel, and competitive with anyone regardless of weight difference.

I put that on hold when ROTN anted up an extra 1000$ for the 198's on top of the prize money.

Staying at 198 was purely for the money and to put some old demons to rest.

I don't know what the future holds weight wise, I will see what is out there for me at 198, then move on up if nothing comes of it.

Honestly, I am hoping to get some foreign challenge matches happening to maybe at least try to assert the undisputed top 200 lb before moving up, like brzenk when he is low in weight and currently arsen and babayev, these are the BEST, and want nothing more than to be in that league.................in time.

Nice, I hope nothing but the best for you Rob. :rock

kyle, I don't usually have trouble making that weight at all, but since there was a problem with the scale at this event I had a very hard time trying to cut.

To Monkeypaws and everyone else. If you 're trying to lose few pounds, then train after supper NOT before it. After dinner, rest 1.5 hr to 2 hrs then train. YOu don't even have to do cardio for it. 3-5 days a week this way people will stay lean. Even better if you have early dinner then train. Everyone of my clients does this, lost excess weight easily. BUt try not to train too close to bed time neither.

To Monkeypaws and everyone else. If you 're trying to lose few pounds, then train after supper NOT before it. After dinner, rest 1.5 hr to 2 hrs then train. YOu don't even have to do cardio for it. 3-5 days a week this way people will stay lean. Even better if you have early dinner then train. Everyone of my clients does this, lost excess weight easily. BUt try not to train too close to bed time neither.

And then slepping without eating ?? ok Thanks for that advice !!

umm.......based on the fact that I have spanked every guy who has beaten him..........I would own him.

selearis, silvers, rakers, b. johnson......to name a few have handled him fairly easily.........johnson has beaten him in a hook........eric wolfe whooped him in a hook also..............when he was like over 200.

Anyhow, I heard his comments about how "overrated" I am ,and I would love to hand him his ass since he hasn't beaten any quality 200 lber., yet "considers" himself to be some ELITE puller..........................back to the 176's with his ass if he wants to be on top

Outstanding! Love the report Rob! Rob's a better man that me because if I had his hand size and strength, "hook" wouldn't even be in my vocabulary.

It's safe to say Rob wouldn't have any problem with Chandler

considering last year Chad Silvers beat Chandler so fast I had

to re-run the tape to see it.

Rob versus Chandler wouldn't be who would win it would be how

fast Rob beat Chandler IMO. :D

Mighty Joe

It's safe to say Rob wouldn't have any problem with Chandler

considering last year Chad Silvers beat Chandler so fast I had

to re-run the tape to see it.

Rob versus Chandler wouldn't be who would win it would be how

fast Rob beat Chandler IMO. :D

Mighty Joe

You can't compare the last year chandler and the chandler of now !

IMO !