Razmadze Vs Denis Cyplenkov

raikkonen

This video doesn't show any weakness of Denis IMO. How should he win this?

it exposed Dennis wrist/forearm strength IMO. he could not open another guy wrist to make it flopped. Strap or no strap still it's the same wrist he pulled. Also I question Dennis sidepressure. Take away his bicep and what else is left for him to AW. Beating another guy with 2 arm like Devon did is impressive for me a lot more.

how can you say this ?? Did you ever pulled like this ?? That construction is nearly unbeatable !

those Russians are so crafty !!!

This inventation will revolute the Armwrestlingworld i think !!!

The construction is meant to take away bicep power, which is what dennis mostly has. This shows some weakness in his wrist and forearm as well as his sidepressure strength...this shows that a strong sidepressure toproll hit will be hard for him to handle...which is exactly what bagent likes to do.

how can you say this ?? Did you ever pulled like this ?? That construction is nearly unbeatable !

I agree the strap make the arm stay bent and never to stretch out. But people has beat others with side pressure alone. Meaning the loser lost with his arm still bent at 90 degree. Dennis could not do that side presure thing and his wrist was at some point began to open up. If he could attack the opoonent wrist he could open it up, but he did not do that or could not any way. I have AW my weaker opponent 2 arms and stil won because his wrist is still only ONE wrist. Stop and use your imagination my man! I remember seeing Ron Bath beat a Europan AWer in a mtach this way, just wipped him sideway and his opponent fell almost on his back with his arm still bent at 90 Degree when it touched the pin pad. That what Dennis could have done if he was able to.

I saw the other guys elbow pop up a couple times but that aside, it does seem like Denis's weakness is his side pressure, but he and his coach are working on strengthing that as was the point of the video. But this Kote Razmadze guy, does anybody know what his armwrestling history is? I assume he used to compete and that's how he learned all the stuff he knows, but does anybody know anything about him, if he was good?

I saw the other guys elbow pop up a couple times but that aside, it does seem like Denis's weakness is his side pressure, but he and his coach are working on strengthing that as was the point of the video. But this Kote Razmadze guy, does anybody know what his armwrestling history is? I assume he used to compete and that's how he learned all the stuff he knows, but does anybody know anything about him, if he was good?

I have seen him in the video I think it called St. Petersburg AWers there. And also seen him else where competing on youtube too. I am sure he must very good to hang with the rest of them. Sidepressure is mostly tendon/ligament strength and it will take time, not even 1 year is enough to develope. The way Cobra wreslte with a lot of side pressure top roll and turning body the way he does takes years and years IMO.

Is this the same guy? Looks like him I think http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNh-eOyQQTw

He has cyplenkov and voevoda videos in his profile as well

I don't think so, cause it says his location is Massachusetts, and I'm sure Denis and Vodeovda's coach lives in Russia. Plus I think I saw someone on the NE board post a link to that video and they said it was them and they were getting back into training, and I think it was someone from the U.S. though I can't remember for sure. But the fact that the guys profile says he is from Massachusetts means it is not him I would say.

fightertrainer, you're probably right that it takes years to develop the tendon strength associated with strong side pressure, but some of it does have to do with building up muscle in the right spots I am sure and I'm sure Denis, with his freaky genetics and all, can improve his side pressure from where it is now even before Zloty at least some. But you're right, just watch out for Cyplenkov in a few years cause then his side pressure will be unmatchable and he will have the world's strongest biceps and forearms!!! :ohmy

Edited by Josh H

This is what Dennis should have done as I said above

http://www.worldofarmwrestling.com/index.p...iew&id=3354

Ron Bath sidepressure toproll then some shoulder press throws him on his back.

JOsh,

Muscle won't contract if your tendon creeps out (being stretched) the Golgi tendon organ oversee this process to protect the body muscular structure. If his sidepressure tendon not up to par, then no matter how he want it to go to sideway the muscle itself wont obey or he will be stretched out. I am sure his muscle is super strong, but his tendon will takes time to adapt then the world will know hwo strong he will be.

Ex:

if you try to bicep curl a dumbell more than you normally do, there are times no matter how much you try to shorten the bicep to curl it up, it just stop right there. I suspect that is when golgi tendon organ detect a "creep" in your tendon and the feedback to the brain will tell the brain to inhibite any more contraction signal to the bicep muscle. This overiding of nerves itself can be tricked if you just make the tendon thicker and stronger hence NO "creep"

Edited by fightertrainer

Andreas sidepressure is amazing. he can hit so hard and yet his elbow can handle that and win, only if Dennis reaches this level of sidepressure... :bow

http://www.worldofarmwrestling.com/index.p...iew&id=3352

I agree the strap make the arm stay bent and never to stretch out. But people has beat others with side pressure alone. Meaning the loser lost with his arm still bent at 90 degree. Dennis could not do that side presure thing and his wrist was at some point began to open up. If he could attack the opoonent wrist he could open it up, but he did not do that or could not any way. I have AW my weaker opponent 2 arms and stil won because his wrist is still only ONE wrist. Stop and use your imagination my man! I remember seeing Ron Bath beat a Europan AWer in a mtach this way, just wipped him sideway and his opponent fell almost on his back with his arm still bent at 90 Degree when it touched the pin pad. That what Dennis could have done if he was able to.

You can not say it like this !! his coach can AVOID side pressure of denis by just turning a little bit !! Its not that easy as it looks for dennis tu just beat him...

and comparing that strap with pulling with 2 hands is just wrong.

fightertrainer, I don't understand what you're saying. Muscle mass affects how much you can curl on your biceps, too, not just your tendons.

fightertrainer, I don't understand what you're saying. Muscle mass affects how much you can curl on your biceps, too, not just your tendons.

Josh my man, it's long story and to make it short is no easy. Big bicep (in AW especially) doesn't equal big strength in AW. It doesn't matter how strong/big your bicep in curling dumbell, if your tendon is not at the same level with your bicep. If your opponent's hit is much more resistant than your normal tendon can handle then no matter how strong your bicep is it will be stretched. In my gym where i work, there are guys who have much bigger bicep (17-18") and forearm (15" or more) , they can also curl a lot more than I can (and I don't curl for workout period) But when it comes to grapping up against me in AW, the isometric tension makes his tendon failed quickly and I beat hem with them baffled why? AW is mostly tendon power sport. That's why Allen Fisher, Coby Millers..many other pro Awer champ excells in this sport. Otherwise, all the big muscle guys will be champs all the time. Golgi tendon organ ?? if you don't undertand this fucntion of it, then no matter how I say it you won't get it. I don't think you 'd pay me enough to explain into more details, but it's my job to undertand the muscular functions. YOur undertand of how it works is stil based on bodybuilding idealology: bigger muscle bigger strength. If you base your theory on this then Mr. Olympia can beat John B. right?

Edited by fightertrainer

i thought the idea of tendons was to connect muscle to bone only. i did not thin kthey could help in strength or power, what i say is like there just there to hold, they cant contract? right. muscles contract. but you can make both stronger. same with ligaments. but tendons take much much more time than mucle because unlike bones there is so littel blood availble to the tendons which why they can easily take 5 times longer to heal when injured.

saying alen fischer and cobras power is all down to tendon strength isnt correct i dont think. just cause you cant see the muclem as much muscle, or as bigger mucle than others who they have beaten, doesnt mean the stength is there. alot of strength can ectually come from the brain itself. rather than just muscle you have. you train, and not only your msucles get stronger, but your brain also learns.

i thought the idea of tendons was to connect muscle to bone only. i did not thin kthey could help in strength or power, what i say is like there just there to hold, they cant contract? right. muscles contract. but you can make both stronger. same with ligaments. but tendons take much much more time than mucle because unlike bones there is so littel blood availble to the tendons which why they can easily take 5 times longer to heal when injured.

saying alen fischer and cobras power is all down to tendon strength isnt correct i dont think. just cause you cant see the muclem as much muscle, or as bigger mucle than others who they have beaten, doesnt mean the stength is there. alot of strength can ectually come from the brain itself. rather than just muscle you have. you train, and not only your msucles get stronger, but your brain also learns.

YOur answer is in your statements. Look again! "Tendon is there to hold" It is exactly what I said. YOur goal is to lock hold your opponent and turn it to your side. What if you (your tendon) can't hold it? you lose! YOu don't curl your opponent arm in, you rather use body English to bring the arm over to your side while your arm stay hold and locked. Little blood to tendon also means it takes long long time to improve and make progress.

So Brainiac can beat Superman or Hulk in AW? lol

fightertrainer I agree with raikkonen and I never said that Mr. Olympia would beat John Brzenk. I merely stated that side pressure was not all tendon strength and that muscle will help some. And your muscles help your arm stay locked in with your body.

So Brainiac can beat Superman or Hulk in AW? lol

Somehow you're missing our entire points. raikkonen never said that jsut as I never said that Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cutler would beat John Brzenk. I merely stayted that muscle helped with armwrestling which is clearly true or else who wouold armwrestlers ever go to the gym? raikkonen merely stated that your brain helps, being intelligent on the table does help as Travis Bagent has proven time and time again. We NEVER made such absurd statements like Brianiac beating the Hulk or Ronnie Coleman beating Brzenk. You made those up yourself.

posted by fightertrainer ' AW is mostly tendon power sport. That's why Allen Fisher, Coby Millers..many other pro Awer champ excells in this sport.'

the point i thought u was making was that guys like fischer and rhodes were so strong mainly cause of there tendons, which yes is needed, but the tendons merely hold the muscle to the bone. the tendons cant contract, only hold, it is the msucles that contract. it wouldnt matter if you had the strongest tendons in the world in your body and albow, cause without the msucle, your arm is going no where. i thought you was stating that tendon is more imporitant than muscle, which i believe is totaly false, both are required ;) =)

It's true you need both of muscles and tendons to excell to the limit. But the American gym conciousness alwasy based on muscles and to a extended degree so is the rest of society. IMO dynamic motion need more muscle strength while isometric tension require more of tendon power.

In this link:

you see The legend John W. vs Bruce W. both were accomplished AWer, but JOhn W. always get the upper hand. In the back ground standing and big is Les Rollman I used to come to his home in Whittier S. Cal to practice . Back to the point! since both pros have tendon power because of their AW carreer. But Bruce is way bigger than John W. in muscle department, and that failed to help him against John W. John W. gave up a lot of muscle power and yet prevailed. That sidepressure hit put a lot of tension to the inner elbow. The only way the joint did not go "pop" was because the tendon and ligaments hold it together. If that side hit was on any one who was not an AWer, his upper bone/joint would snap like a twig. I witnessed once Gary Ray snapped an upper bone of an AWer who had under 3 years of AW experience with side hit just like in the video. BTW, I think John B. once said tendon and bone takes about 3 years to adapt to AW . In fact I think sidepressure is the sole property of AWers. No one else in the world has it naturally or you must be a freak

Tendon training is something most of us have a vague ideas what it is. You do what you do in AW training and sometime you win sometime you don't. BUt the winner needs not to know about tendon knowledge to make it work. But I am a fitness trainer with background in martial art. For me it is fanscinating to learn about all this tendon/ligament stuff. My theory is just that: an studied theory. I have golfer elbow (inner elbow tendonnitis) for about 3 years before I decided to use my theory of tendon training to train my inner elbow and now it mostly gone ((95% or more) .

Speaking of tendonnitis: Are you awared that most the pains associated with AW are tendonnitis? Tennis elbow is another. Wrist tendonnitis (john Brzenk's) Do you wonder why the tendon bear the grunt of the stress that lead to tendonitis? YES, bicep do rupture in AW like in the case of Tim Parker and more recently Richard L. But it seems always ruptures at the point where the muscle connected to the tendon, not in the middle of the muscle belly. But you don't have to believe my theory!

I was joking about Brainiac!

Edited by fightertrainer