Travis Bagent Superhuman Video

raikkonen

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=imSJ1gZNUo0&eurl

this is it!

some quotes by travis...

'im not alwasy the strongest...but im alwasy the smartest.i like to control the match mentally'

'i do whatever i can to get his mind off his plan of attack'

'even his ungodly strength couldnt get him through' (talkin about vendetta vs voevoda)

'theres no way devon has any chance against me' (talkin about his upcoming match vs devon left handed)

'his hopes and dreams are way stronger than reality '(talkin about his competitors)

'devond larrat, i cant beleive ive gotta even sweat to pull this guy'

'we dont alwasy get a good stage liek this..em so itl be a good sight to see me crusify devon later' (talkin about the trafford centre)

' you see this guy, this guys a bum' (talkin about devon when on stage)

"you can beat this guy, you tihnk you couldnt, you could beat this guy' (talkin to the crowd)

'i told you he cant beat me, me came up here for all this'

'i could probably of beaten that guy 6 months ago with me on thew couch' (talkin post match)

'hes right, i do think im superior, and by far the greatest arm wrestler that ever lived'

'i have no problem losing..it just hasnt happened yet'

'he acts obnoxious, but, you know, travis is travis arm wrestling, off stage hes a totaly different guy, andi f you dont know him, you either lvoe him or you ahte him' (his wife comments on him)

Edited by raikkonen

who is this 7 foot robert brown guy?

The name rings a bell - a British SHW World Champion from over 10-15 years ago if I am not mistaken.

He was good no doubt - but I don't think he's anywhere near to being the level of Devon or Denis right now.

I thought it was kind of biased that they only showed the left handed footage of him and devon...devon destroyed him right.

Well they didn't really have a decent match right as far as set up, and fouls and pins.....

biggest a-hole in ze world

I dis-aggree! For all his antics before any match, he was actually a very gracious loser. He praised his opponents who just beat him and even raised opponents' arm above his head in submission. To me that is more than making up for his antics. On top of that, he bring attentions to AW, if people just stop and think for a second, he is good for AW, IMO. His Vendetta mtaches against Alexey left hand was the same antics. That made Alexey very mad at 1/2 way thru. But in the end, it seemed even Alexey nodded his head in agreement that TRavis was actually good and all his antics were for show and mental play only. Give him enough time and even I like him in the end.

The part where two grown men pulling on his arm with ropes can't even open him up kind of shoots holes in the theory that Travis isn't strong, just fast :cool

The part where two grown men pulling on his arm with ropes can't even open him up kind of shoots holes in the theory that Travis isn't strong, just fast :cool

now THAT, was pretty crazy.

its the antics that make him an ass. still if its for psyching out opponents

I used to think like you ....long time ago. That's human way of being tactical in war big or small.

do u think the same about Mike Tysons comment to opponents? i think theres a line you dont need to cross. u shouldnt need to say that ur gonna rape your opponent or call him all sorts of weird stuff to get an advantage. yeye

Mike Tyson was a lot different from Bagent...I am pretty positive Bagent would never go as far as Mike Tyson. Bagent does it as a tactic, Tyson did it because he was frickin crazy. Tyson was a really messed up individual, whereas Bagent is just a normal guy who is a pretty big loudmouth and likes to get into his opponent's heads.

do u think the same about Mike Tysons comment to opponents? i think theres a line you dont need to cross. u shouldnt need to say that ur gonna rape your opponent or call him all sorts of weird stuff to get an advantage. yeye

So do you compare Travis and Mike Tyson? This is a bit too much. MIke Tyson was never known as a tactical boxer. Travis never go to prison for raping. Tell me what line that TRavis said that you think has crossed the line? Travis is more like Muhamed Ali. Loud mouth but good heart!

Mammoth was much stronger than human. But human made them extincted with what we call TACTICAL Planning, yours and mine. I know I have it. My human nature... more or less. I like to stop myself on this debate, thanks.

So do you compare Travis and Mike Tyson? This is a bit too much. MIke Tyson was never known as a tactical boxer. Travis never go to prison for raping. Tell me what line that TRavis said that you think has crossed the line? Travis is more like Muhamed Ali. Loud mouth but good heart!

Mammoth was much stronger than human. But human made them extincted with what we call TACTICAL Planning, yours and mine. I know I have it. My human nature... more or less. I like to stop myself on this debate, thanks.

i agree with everything you said except Tyson not being tactical. the man was a defensive genius in his prime and his speed and power were unrivaled for quite some time.

not saying Travis is gonna rape anyone.... just making an example. and sports aint a war

Well its looks like we all may get to see this match. I spoke with Travis and he says that he is going to Zloty. Even he says that he is nervous about Denis. But like he said before, "Hes not always the strongest but is the smartest".

Should be interesting.

Well its looks like we all may get to see this match. I spoke with Travis and he says that he is going to Zloty. Even he says that he is nervous about Denis. But like he said before, "Hes not always the strongest but is the smartest".

Should be interesting.

That's awesome, thanks for posting that Bob! I can't wait just to see this match happen no matter who wins!

Nice! Lets hope they get paired in the brackets together...Can't wait to see footage from this. When is Zloty taking place?

I don't know when it is taking place, but don't worry, they will end up pulling each other! Even if they're in different brackets, if all else fails they will meet in the finals cause I don't see anybody beating either of them besides the other one! Unless one of them gets injured or something they will pull.

I don't know a lot about Christain except that at the Harley Pull last spring Travis crushed him. And he's ranked like 10th on armpower.net and Cyplenkov is ranked #1 above Bagent even.