Finally Closed My 3.17-hg300!

Magnus

Thanks a million, everyone :)

Great close! common now dont fight the urge back lol.. i know when you closed it you wanted to let out a loud roar.

Yes, I wanted to really let one out, but I decided to hold it back since it was being recorded :D But, I really yelled on the first close, be assured of that ;):laugh

magnus u are a beast! congrats!! all the hard work ... for one good reason!

i am more interest to watch u closing your #3 than your hg 350 ...:p

(time to get the mm0 and prepare for the mm1 dont u think?):-)))

Edited by ewokhugo

Thanks, Kev and Hugo!

magnus u are a beast! congrats!! all the hard work ... for one good reason!

i am more interest to watch u closing your #3 than your hg 350 ...:p

(time to get the mm0 and prepare for the mm1 dont u think?):-)))

Yes, I've got to get a #3 now and get my MM0. I've haven't gotten one yet because I've been being kind of a cheap skate...cuz I'm saving for one of

:D

Congrats on that close! I saw this last night, but I guess I forgot to reply then :D

Sorry to ruin all the attention you're getting, but I have now closed the Bone Crusher 300. hahaha!!! I ordered the 400&500 now. One day, the 500 WILL be closed. :rock

We're on almost EXACTLY the same level of hand strength :)

Edited by Grippster

Thanks, Ben and Matt :)

Sorry to ruin all the attention you're getting, but I have now closed the Bone Crusher 300. hahaha!!! I ordered the 400&500 now. One day, the 500 WILL be closed. :rock

Depends on how your 300 calibrates. Mine is an unusually hard hg300 that calibrated slightly more than a CoC #3 (160lb vs. 152lb), while an avg. 300 cal's in the 2.4-2.5(125-130lb) range, which is why I'm so psyched over this one. I could've closed a normal 300 quite a while ago, but this one is barely easier than my 3.25-HG350, so it took me a long time. Of coarse, it's possible that you may have a freaky-hard 300 as well, but you'd need to calibrate it to know.

Congrats on your 300 close though. Normal or hard, the 300 is still a tough gripper :rock

Edited by Magnus

Grippster Did you recieve your Bone Crusher 400 + 500 grippers in the mail yet. Mine had a 3 1/4 inch spread almost useless even after trying to chest crush it etc.

Thanks, Ben and Matt :)

Depends on how your 300 calibrates. Mine is an unusually hard hg300 that calibrated slightly more than a CoC #3 (160lb vs. 152lb), while an avg. 300 cal's in the 2.4-2.5(125-130lb) range, which is why I'm so psyched over this one. I could've closed a normal 300 quite a while ago, but this one is barely easier than my 3.25-HG350, so it took me a long time. Of coarse, it's possible that you may have a freaky-hard 300 as well, but you'd need to calibrate it to know.

Congrats on your 300 close though. Normal or hard, the 300 is still a tough gripper :rock

How do I know how tough it is? What I do know is that my BC200 was tough when I first got it, then the 250 felt alot tougher than I would have imagined it to be, and then the 300 was literally a bear trap. I'm only 16, so an easy 300 might feel harder to me than it may to others. Can I determine the difficulty by the spread or something like that? The coil looks damn fat.

Grippster Did you recieve your Bone Crusher 400 + 500 grippers in the mail yet. Mine had a 3 1/4 inch spread almost useless even after trying to chest crush it etc.

I haven't got them yet. Why are they useless? Too weak to use them? lol j/k :D I doubt I'll be able to get very far on the 400 when it arrives, but I plan to make the handles kiss after some weeks of hard work.