Two-hand Pinch: Three 45 Lb. Plates

odin

The story about Kaz doing 3 45s one handed made him cringe and laugh out loud saying " not in this life" .

I would like to see 3 loose old York deep dish 45 done without a center pipe ( loosed) two handed. That would be epic!

I think 3 York deep dish plates could be done, I think I could even do it one day.

Well, has anyone done the three loose Deep Dish old York 45s two hand pinch deadlift? Very slippery ,6" wide, ....Chad, Wade, Andrew, Jedd, Adam?? Your thoughts or success?

Well, has anyone done the three loose Deep Dish old York 45s two hand pinch deadlift? Very slippery ,6" wide, ....Chad, Wade, Andrew, Jedd, Adam?? Your thoughts or success?

I have just watched Chad's video of the york 45s and they do look very slippery indeed, I must of forgot how round the edges were. 3 of them plates with 2 hands would be a nightmare! (I could do 3 plates at 2" each but not them), I must say very strong pinching from Jedd the other day, It looked like he had glued the 2 plates together the way he just picked them up (The plates didn't even slip at all, Vice grip!)

I think Chad, Wade, Jedd, and Andrew could possibly lift the 3 plates if training with them?, Also one more person from Estonia, Richard Karu. He has very big and strong hands (you will need big and strong hands to lift them). Adams hands don't look as big as the others so I don't think he could lift them due to the width.