Please Help

taekwondo911

Hi,

I just became a gripping fan, and I cant wait to buy grippers

the problem is that I dont know if I should buy the coc or HG

If it was the CoC I will but the t, 1 , 1.5 , 2 until they are closed after that I am going to buy more

If Iam gonna but the HG I am gonna buy the whole 6 grippers package from 100 to 350

which one do you suggest?!

please help

Hi,

If it was the CoC I will but the t, 1 , 1.5 , 2 until they are closed after that I am going to buy more

If Iam gonna but the HG I am gonna buy the whole 6 grippers package from 100 to 350

please help

The COCs are higher quality grippers and will not lose their spread and season down tremendously like most HGs do. If you took a poll, it would be way over half the guys here would recommend COCs. I have messed around with a few grippers and would recommend the COCs to anyone.

Hi,

please help

The COCs are higher quality grippers and will not lose their spread and season down tremendously like most HGs do. If you took a poll, it would be way over half the guys here would recommend COCs. I have messed around with a few grippers and would recommend the COCs to anyone.

thanks alot

I was going to buy coc grippers then

but I thought that 6 gripper in a good price will give a good foundation

and thank you :)

The Vulcan gripper is another choice if you want more options with only a slightly higher investment than the IM grippers you listed.

The COC's are without any doubt better grippers. I would only get the HG's if your on a really tight budget.

thanks guys

I am gonna buy the CoCs like you advised me

but my last question is:

I have a good grip and I regularly do towel pull ups and I can do around 10

and I also do weighted pull ups and I can do 5 pull ups with 10 kgs

so do you think I need the trainer or sould I skip to the no.1

in addition I have a regular gripper but that is fairly hard that I can close 40 reps

thanks

Start with the #1. Even if by some chance you can't close it when you first get it(like alot of us) you will within a week or two.

Start with the #1. Even if by some chance you can't close it when you first get it(like alot of us) you will within a week or two.

thanks buddy

I know that I will be able to close it within weeks

but the problem is that it says in ironmind that the best way to train is to use three grippers

one of them that u can close like 12 or 10 time

and one for like 3 or 5?

and one that U can or cannot crush

thanks alot

thanks buddy

but the problem is that it says in ironmind that the best way to train is to use three grippers

and one for like 3 or 5?

thanks alot

Buy #1, #2 and #3. You will get these soon on every case! :D

thanks buddy

and one for like 3 or 5?

thanks alot

Buy #1, #2 and #3. You will get these soon on every case! :D

lol

I dont think so buddy!

and one for like 3 or 5?

thanks alot

I believe it says to warm up with a gripper for 10-12 reps.The majority of us have found that it takes away from bigger attemts and that you really dont need to do that many to warm your hands up.Just 1-2 reps with a good gripper is enough.Anyway you'll be squeezing out a bunch of reps with your #1 in no time.Most here have found singles and not reps to be the way to go anyway.Squeeze once really hard.Rest a few minutes.Do it again.

thanks alot buddy you saved me 20$

I will buy the no.1, no.1.5 , no.2

anyways

how long do you think will it take me to crush the 2 and move on to the 2.5

excuse me but i am excited alot :rock

I'm fairly new to grippers but I feel you can't go wrong with C.O.C.s or Beef Builders. I have a soft spot for the Tetting grippers simply because of their huge variety and increments but either one would make me happy. Never felt a HG gripper but they seem to get consistantly crap reviews. Seems that the mindset is that they are much better than store-bought grippers and have their place but simply aren't in the same league as the COCs, beefbuilders (tetting grippers) or RBs.

Tim

I'm fairly new to grippers but I feel you can't go wrong with C.O.C.s or Beef Builders. I have a soft spot for the Tetting grippers simply because of their huge variety and increments but either one would make me happy. Never felt a HG gripper but they seem to get consistantly crap reviews. Seems that the mindset is that they are much better than store-bought grippers and have their place but simply aren't in the same league as the COCs, beefbuilders (tetting grippers) or RBs.

Tim

Yeah you right

by the way who long does it take to graduate from the no.1 to the no.2

thanks

Tim

Yeah you right

thanks

How long is a piece of string! It will vary from person to person mate, the harder you train the quicker you will do it, for me it took about 2-3 weeks.

Tim

Yeah you right

thanks

How long is a piece of string! It will vary from person to person mate, the harder you train the quicker you will do it, for me it took about 2-3 weeks.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................

tough question

lol :D

thanks and I hope to crush it as soon as possible

BTW

I just orderd the grippers

I cant wait to get em'

:rock

How long is a piece of string!
Twice as long as half it's length...

...Oh, my God! I've turned into my Dad! :trout