Eric Milfeld Certification

Bill Piche

I'm ready! I sent the money to Jedd, and if the gripper arrives by the 19th Matt Chips will act as my wintess. If not, Paul Knight will be my witness.

Go and take your revenge! :devil

Guest NailBender

Eric,

If you have a day on grippers like you did when I was over

the MM1 will melt in your hand.

Smash it buddy!!!

NailBender

I have complete confidence that you will close it, can't wait to see it happen.

why don't you just skip MM1 and go for the MM2? I know you can get that. :rock

I guess since its the 17th it won't make it by the 19th and Paul will be the witness?

Good Luck Eric!

why don't you just skip MM1 and go for the MM2? I know you can get that. :rock

You have to certify sequentially. I suspect the MM2 would take a peak performance on my part, anyways.

I guess since its the 17th it won't make it by the 19th and Paul will be the witness?

Yep, unless it shows up tomorrow or Saturday.

And thanks for the votes of confidence, guys!

Gripper's on the way. Smash it!

Gripper's on the way. Smash it!

Will do! :D

Give me a day or three to recover from the craziness that was The Show of Hands Grip Cup 3.

I have the gripper. My hands are still fried, but I should be good in a day or two.

The gripper was sent back to Jedd early this morning.

Comon tell us :D How did it went? DId you close it or grind the handles :D ?

Eric, this is only a setback! If you got 1 white light, it must have been a close call.

Hard work will persevere! :rock

(This also has me completely rethinking that I'm no where near the MM1 level. You closed a 189# gripper in a choker for Heaven's sake!)

Well for what its worth, I know I am no where near peak performance after that crazy comp. So I'm sure if this gripper had landed on the contest day or a week later it would have been smashed. Eric is a strong dude no doubt.

The closes were good - it was just a bad video. We had the camera set up on a tri-pod and were standing too close - so when Eric set the gripper it was out of view. FYI when your filming for Mash Monster set the camera so that its filming upwards - you have more play up and down to move your hand. Eric - you need to turn around and get back in line for the cert - we just need to train on the filming :rolleyes not the grippers.

The video was too far away too. Get that gripper closer. We have to be able to take a still shot showing the handles together (clear picture of them touching).

The one submitted had the set blocked with the left hand too at the critical time. One needs to pull their set hand off out of the way of the camera so the starting handle position is accurate and not at a point that the squeeze has started.