Voevoda Training With Cyplenkov

Griparn

http://www.ironworld.ru/interview/index.php?ELEMENT_ID=19174

An interview with the armwrestling trainer of Cyplenkov. I did some translation via babelfish/altavista.

Voevoda weight was 112 kg at the time they trained and Voevoda's top would probably beat Cyplenkov.

And for he also say Cyplenkov's biceps are undesirable large for having the right angle of the arm :D

Somebody may get a better translation...

One russian training buddy of me told me the same about his armsize. Denis wants to get down from a 62cm biceps to a 58cm biceps to get a better angle :blink

One russian training buddy of me told me the same about his armsize. Denis wants to get down from a 62cm biceps to a 58cm biceps to get a better angle blink.gif

WoW if he is willing to decrease his size of Bizeps, than he takes Armwrestling very seriously I think !

http://www.ironworld.ru/interview/index.php?ELEMENT_ID=19174

An interview with the armwrestling trainer of Cyplenkov. I did some translation via babelfish/altavista.

Voevoda weight was 112 kg at the time they trained and Voevoda's top would probably beat Cyplenkov.

And for he also say Cyplenkov's biceps are undesirable large for having the right angle of the arm :D

Somebody may get a better translation...

.....At Denis very thick fingers and it is a lot of meat on a palm. The majority think, that it is very good, but I in it see a minus (they at it not such long, and it cannot close during installation a phalanx with an index finger, and it is the additional factor of that it is preferable to it to struggle in straps)......

• 3 weeks later...

Do you guys know if he's natural or not? I don't like accusing people of using steroids, but do you know how hard it is to get that big without using steroids? Does anybody know how old he is? He looks pretty young like 20 something. Another thing that made me think steroids is when I read that his biceps got bigger than he wanted them to.

Edited by Josh H