4th Time's The Charm

vikingsrule92

Haha Matt you definitely wouldn't lose. Pretty much all of my lifting is freakin pathetic.

pound for pound, I think you're still stronger than me :bow

Haha Matt you definitely wouldn't lose. Pretty much all of my lifting is freakin pathetic.

Ehh, idk maybe. I'm pretty damn weak dude.

Thanks Banno!!

Didn't you say you benched 175? Sure, I could do that much, but in comparison to my bodyweight that's more like 240, which is only a dream for me at this point.

Didn't you say you benched 175? Sure, I could do that much, but in comparison to my bodyweight that's more like 240, which is only a dream for me at this point.

Yeah, my bench and DL with a pound for pound comparison would probably barely beat you, but you obliterate me in squat, so it's all good.

My GOD I go away on one of my famous sabbaticals and come back to see a young man that when he first talked to me about bending was barely past a coat hanger and now he is putting away steel that would stop me in my tracks.

Hey man I missed your post before, I thought you were gone again for abit. I bet you could get a shiny, I mean Derek is amazing for sure, but to my knowledge he hasn't finished a mag bastard yet, correct me if I'm wrong. And you've done a fantastic bastard right? I know thats got to be harder than 7" stainless. Most guys have said the crush on the mag is a bit harder than a shiny, have you tried one yet?

I don't know how I missed this topic (at least I didnt miss the one in your log :D). Congrats buddy. As The bending master Eric said how can a guy your age do this. Yes it's very :rock :rock :rock

Ehh, idk maybe. I'm pretty damn weak dude.

Thanks Banno!!

Anytime Viking.... Keep bending man supurb :rock

FRIGGIN' AWESOME DEREK!!!!!!! :rock:rock:rock Congrats on the Shiny buddy!! This is only the start for you. Keep this up, and by the time you're my age, you'll be bending railroad spikes!! :blink:blink

My GOD I go away on one of my famous sabbaticals and come back to see a young man that when he first talked to me about bending was barely past a coat hanger and now he is putting away steel that would stop me in my tracks.

Hey man I missed your post before, I thought you were gone again for abit. I bet you could get a shiny, I mean Derek is amazing for sure, but to my knowledge he hasn't finished a mag bastard yet, correct me if I'm wrong. And you've done a fantastic bastard right? I know thats got to be harder than 7" stainless. Most guys have said the crush on the mag is a bit harder than a shiny, have you tried one yet?

Tim, no one's bent a Fantastic buddy :D But he has bent a Mag, and I reall don't know if he's ever tried a Shiny, but I thought he did. Kel?

Anyway, thanks a lot Alawadhi and Jeremiah!! Jeremiah, I actually have a 5/8" Square Railroad spike at home, that's my long term goal bar :D;) hahahaha

Tim, no one's bent a Fantastic buddy :D But he has bent a Mag, and I reall don't know if he's ever tried a Shiny, but I thought he did. Kel?

Baa, what is that 4"? I can't keep up with the names, does it really matter, I think he bent a 4.5", what is that, the insane? See insane sounds like it would be harder than fantastic, I guess when you gotta keep coming up with adjectives for the crazy short stuff Gazza bends it might throw of the nameing though. What the hell are we gonna call it if he bends a 3" or something crazy. I figure thats not very possible but I didn't think 4" was either.

It's beside the point, I mean you do agree that if you can bend a 4.5" bastard you can probably get a shiny?

I actually have a 5/8" Square Railroad spike at home, that's my long term goal bar :D;) hahahaha

What kind of steel are those and where did you get it anyways? If it's hot rolled or iron I bet it is humanely possible, quality crs or tempered steel that fat is a whole different story, but something softer, hell if you proceed at your current rate Derek I think you should get in a maybe 4-5 years?

You realize you are already doing things that 99.999 percent of STRONG weight training adult men can not do now, and you have only just started compared to the rest of us. I seriously can't even explain how much my body has changed in 9 years from your age, and I didn't even really do crap most of that time, I feel like a stone wall compared to when I was 15. I can only imagine if I had started where you are at, trust me man there is some crazy stuff coming up for you.

I think "Insane" and "Fantastic" were added after the other names...back when no one thought they'd get done. :D

Yeah I'm not sure if Kel ever got the Insane, I think he did but not in the time limit. But it's beyond the point, I think he's capable of a Shiny and I don't know if he's tried one.

I think it's Iron, but I'm not entirely sure. It could also be HRS but with the way it looks I highly doubt it's CRS or tempered. I got it from my dad who works at a power plant. One day he was out by the railroad doing something and picked up a loose one and gave it to me. It MIGHT be possible to bend, and hell who knows, maybe I will bend it some day, but it's a LONG way away. It's 5/8" x 6.5" Square, so it'd probably be about 1500+ lbs :D

Congrats Derek thats a great bend. You will be passing me by in no time flat. Congrats and keep up the good work Boy Wonder.