4th Time's The Charm

vikingsrule92

Here it is guys, it finally died!! Check out the results from the rest of this workout in my Log. Also check out my gallery for some pics from the last couple workouts and some other stuff.

Great job Derek!!! I knew you'd smash through it soon man! Much more in store, huh?

Those are some great additional bends too by the way!

Ownage,go do a 6.5 inch its pretty much the same thing!, good bending song to haha

Haha something makes me think that's just because you're crazy strong :D I think I'm still a ways off a Big Shiny

Thanks though and thanks Jason and Matt.

Ben, yeah there's a lot more in store buddy!!! Thanks man!!

I wouldn't think it possible, buddy. A fifteen year old killing such tough steel is incredible. Congratulations!

Damn it! I was really hoping to beat you out on the shiny crush :angry: . I don't understand with those skinny arms and chest, where the hell are you getting that crush power?!

Oh well I guess I will forever remain weaker than a 15 yo. Haha, seriously though AWESOME! You are gonna be a bending god before you are through with this thing, imagine if you keep progressing at this rate until you are Aaron's age. That is scary to think about.

Do you realize you killed the first 90 percent of that bend in like 15 seconds?

Thanks a lot guys!!!

Tim, to be honest I don't know where I get it either :D And I suppose I'll take that as a compliment instead of an insult ;) Well, my goal is to one day bend something previously considered completely unbendable, and maybe if I keep progressing like this it'll get done eventually. Yeah looking back at the video I realized I got it down to 2 1/2" in about 10 secs, then to 2 1/8" in another 30.

Gazza, I'm thinking about trying a Big Shiny just to see what I can do in the coming weeks, we'll see I suppose.

Edited by vikingsrule92

Freakin Sick Derek :rock Very impressive Bend, looks like you have a Big in you right now:rock :rock

Simply outstanding Derek...Also, I always like your choice in music...keep rockin' man :rock

Awesome Job Derek you have come a long way in short time great job!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

Thanks a lot guys!! Mike, as I told Gazza I'll probably try the Big in the workout after next, in about a week and we'll see what I can do.

My GOD I go away on one of my famous sabbaticals and come back to see a young man that when he first talked to me about bending was barely past a coat hanger and now he is putting away steel that would stop me in my tracks.

I had little if any to do with his success but I am extremly proud of you and your most recent achievment Derek. :rock

KEEP UP THE GREAT TRAINING DEREK BECAUSE IT IS NO DOUBT WORKING WELL AND THEN SOME!!!

My GOD I go away on one of my famous sabbaticals and come back to see a young man that when he first talked to me about bending was barely past a coat hanger and now he is putting away steel that would stop me in my tracks.

I had little if any to do with his success but I am extremly proud of you and your most recent achievment Derek. :rock

KEEP UP THE GREAT TRAINING DEREK BECAUSE IT IS NO DOUBT WORKING WELL AND THEN SOME!!!

:blush Thanks a lot Kel, yeah I do remember when I first came to yoiu asking if a 3/16" Square was good enough for your site :D

Actually buddy, you have inspired me quite a lot, I can't tell you how many times I've watched your Mag video to get psyched before a PR attempt.

Thanks buddy!! And, I think we need some new vids on your site, you still have the 1/4" x 5" bend and #1 close ;)

Damn! You smoked that thing! You should defenatly try the big shiny!... Really! Holy crap that was fast until that last crush.

Great job Derek!

Great work Derek,Or should I say" :bow Yes bend master Derek,that was Awesome :bow " But seriously man that was Freakin great :rock when people say"Small and skinny" just tell 'em, Dynamite comes in small packages. Thats what I say although I can't always back it up. Again,nice job ya skinny little twirp,I mean Bend master Derek. :D :D

Hahaha thanks Charlie, man I've gotten a lot of strange nicknames lately, Super Derek, Bend Master Derek, PR king, and I think there was one more :D Sorry I shouldn't let this stuff get to my head so much :D

David, with all this talk of me being able to get the Big Shiny, I think I'll try it next workout which should be Thursday or Friday. Check out my log for the results guys.

Hmm, wouldn't want success to go to your head :D Maybe we should have a deadlifting challenge. :D:D

Of course, won't I feel bad if I lose :unsure:blush

Haha Matt you definitely wouldn't lose. Pretty much all of my lifting is freakin pathetic.