Arnolds Results

bobbrown

Richard had quite a layoff himself so I doubt he's in his peak form either.

I am convinced that Lupkes is the strongest SHW - if not strongest puller - ever.

There's this video compilation on ArmTV where it shows Lupkes at his peak just hammering Brzenk, Norton and Goodrich. To be fair, it does not show the context of the matches (were they tired from a previous match?). Either way, Lupkes looked like a totally dominating monster back in his day.

Lupkes does not do any table time - all weights, from what I hear. At the Arnolds, his pulling style was almost novice-like - not a whole lot of body motion - just pure side pressure.

Edited by G-Man

Richard had quite a layoff himself so I doubt he's in his peak form either.

I am convinced that Lupkes is the strongest SHW - if not strongest puller - ever.

There's this video compilation on ArmTV where it shows Lupkes at his peak just hammering Brzenk, Norton and Goodrich. To be fair, it does not show the context of the matches (were they tired from a previous match?). Either way, Lupkes looked like a totally dominating monster back in his day.

Lupkes does not do any table time - all weights, from what I hear. At the Arnolds, his pulling style was almost novice-like - not a whole lot of body motion - just pure side pressure.

You think Lupkes is stronger than Vovoeda (on arm movements, no idea what Vovoeda benches)?

I wish Voevoda came back to compete at Zloty Tur 2008. I would love to see Lupkes and Cyplenkov there as well.

I just watched the video from Arnold's. Wow! Tim Bresnan is huge :blink Does anyone know his measurements?

I just watched the video from Arnold's. Wow! Tim Bresnan is huge :blink Does anyone know his measurements?

no but at the maryland states afterward he was letting everyone hit him at the table and he was putting them down with no problem . he was the guest ref there he looks like an old time strongman big forearms and size

I talked to Bresnan at the AAA last year a couple of standing around he's a big boy very thick !

Bresnan's neck is so thick that his sunglasses just sit there on it, they don't slide down :blink

Edited by jad

You think Lupkes is stronger than Vovoeda (on arm movements, no idea what Voevoda benches)?

Wikipedia isn't always accurate but these numbers sound realistic:

Height: 194cm ... 6ft. 4 1/2

Weight: 121kg ... 266.5 lbs.

Biceps: 55cm ... 21.65 in.

Forearm: 48cm ... 18.9 in.

Wrist: 23cm ... 9.05 in.

Fist: 28cm ... 11 in.

Max. Bench: 270 kg (594 lbs.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexey_Voevoda

I meant "stronger" strictly in an arm wrestling sense - side pressure to side pressure: Lupkes at his best would beat Voevoda at his best. That's what I gathered from watching those earlier videos of Lupkes.

no but at the maryland states afterward he was letting everyone hit him at the table and he was putting them down with no problem . he was the guest ref there he looks like an old time strongman big forearms and size

last year at AAA nats i ran into Tim in the finals and got beat twice finishing second to him. He is built big but not real tall if i remember right. I think that was only the second time he has ever beat John. I was watching the Arnolds on armsportvideo and to me John looked skinny like he had not been training

last year at AAA nats i ran into Tim in the finals and got beat twice finishing second to him. He is built big but not real tall if i remember right. I think that was only the second time he has ever beat John. I was watching the Arnolds on armsportvideo and to me John looked skinny like he had not been training

robert have you ever wrestled Luke Eldrige i almost believe he could beat tim what you think

i have not yet but he wants to pull me left because they have me 5th and he is 6th on the in the hook rankings. I would bet on Tim but who knows Luke is up and coming. Luke lost to Nick Zinna who had been beat by Tim. I would like to pull Luke both hands just to see

i have not yet but he wants to pull me left because they have me 5th and he is 6th on the in the hook rankings. I would bet on Tim but who knows Luke is up and coming. Luke lost to Nick Zinna who had been beat by Tim. I would like to pull Luke both hands just to see
good luck robert you must be one strong dude this is one of the best matches i have seen on youtube looks like 2 ham hocks locked up http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vyPuT95UqCA

videos of the Arnold's at www.armsportvideos.com

I must say RJ has nice hairs !! ^^

He sure looked strong they way he beat them