• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• John4cars

• jad

• bencrush

• GetAGrip87

Josh,

I meant how many more US Qualifying comps are there before the US Champs?

David

Just Michigan I think? I believe Chad cancelled his, not sure if they'll be any Carolina contests between now and then.

FYI

I now have up 6 videos in my gallery. They are in chronological order. The problem is that I have a total of 20 videos from the event but I have run out of my alloted space. I just get the error.

"Sorry, but you have used all of your allotted disk space"

Okay, I'm an idiot. How exactly do I go about viewing your KC Qualifier videos, John III? I go into "Gallery" and the only thing I see from you are two pictures. Please correct whatever is I'm doing wrong. Thanks.

You could just do it the easy way and load them to youtube and then link them. Not mention you don't have to compress them and lose quality.

Okay, I'm an idiot. How exactly do I go about viewing your KC Qualifier videos, John III? I go into "Gallery" and the only thing I see from you are two pictures. Please correct whatever is I'm doing wrong. Thanks.

Actually I am the idiot. I forgot the make the Album in my gallery public. It was set to private but I just now changed it.

I think I will take John Eaton's advice and post them up on YouTube.

Well, I'm finally getting around to writing this...

What can I say that hasn't already been said. I am very glad you guys showed up and enjoyed yourselves. I had a great time and you guys are welcome back anytime.

My highlights:

Grippers: Took 3rd

Opened with an Easy #3; next onto my much harder BBGM and closed that one. Next was one of my Hard #3's and missed my last 2 attempts with that by 1/16".

2HP: Tied for 6th

Opened with 129; next 149; 154 missed both times. Not bad for only doing this about 4 times since I started training my Grip.

Bending: Took 2nd

Opened w/ 5.5" G5; then a hard 6" G5; failed Hard 5.5" G5 by a few degrees. Not bad for only doing this about 4 times since I started training my Grip.

V-Bar: Took 5th

166; 176; 186; 191. This was my fourth time touching a 2" v-bar

Axle: Took 5th

Token lift of 233; no since in trying to kill myself because the next strongest guy started with what was about my Max.

Medley: Took 2nd

Load 12 of 13 Objects in 38 Seconds.

I wish I could have trained a little more for this. The only thing I have been able to train for the last month is grippers once a week because another sport has seduced me and I have been spending all my energy and training on that.

Everyone did an excellent job throughout the contest. I'm glad you guys liked the food again. Intermission was just as fun, we sat around downstairs and talked about grip and Arm Wrestling while we watched Allen Fisher go completely insane (he always does) during his AW matches. Ben said he looked crazier than some of the guys he has seen on PCP! I knew that would interest you buddy. :blink

After the contest is when everyone started certing on different things and talking about training. I barely saw any of it or did anything because I was glued to the Arm Wrestling table. I know Brad was killing some horseshoes and showing Jason how to mangle them and of course he killed one too. I killed a deck of cards in about 3 secs and Dan did one much faster if you can imagine that, blinked and you would have missed it. Josh was repping 3's with different finger combinations. Ben was crushing Rediculous steel with Jason's awesome crush down pads. John was taking it all in and attempted anything his shoulders would allow, he set a nice Rolling Thunder PR. Cheryl wasn't backing down from anything we threw at her, very strong woman. That's enough of what you already read though.

Jason pulled with me on the table for a while and we gave the guys some tips. Jason was throwing me around just like last time. Dan said when he was messing around with Jason on the table he felt his feet were coming off the Ground. Dan and I pulled around a little and he did beat me. He then let me in on a little secret that I had over looked, he out weighs me by 25lbs. So I took that excuse and ran with it. :laugh

The match between me and Dan was not a Grudge match but the next one will be. I coming for you Dan!!! :rock

Once again, thanks to everyone that showed up. It was great seeing you all again, John it was very nice meeting you.

Brad, Thanks alot for the best wishing in my upcoming tournament!!! I will do my best!!! :rock:rock:rock

Scott good job on your qualifier :rock Glad you have a great location for the "Midwest Monsters" to congregate :D

Just like Josh said, good write up Scott. Can't wait to hear how you do in Indy.

John III, I just got done watching the videos. Awesome work. You got some nice efforts on there: your first G2 bend, Big Nasty's Grand cert, my Golden Bastard cert, Josh's big pnich attempts, and a few others.

Ok, I finally have all of the videos converted and loaded into YouTube.

Here are the links for the video broken into 20 videos.

Video 14

That's just great. I just realized that half of the videos are not playing any sound. I will try to get them re-uploaded tomorrow.

Enjoyed every one !!!! Especially the SICK plate curl :rock:rock Awesome Meet Guys :rock:rock:rock Awesome lifts!!!!

Wow, great shiiiate all round boys, the speed of those card tears were :blink and you'd miss em

Thank's John for all that work and getting those up very cool of you !!!! :D

Thanks a TON John for uploading all of those; I know how tedious that is. Whenever you get time could you email me or upload the RH RP 5 10's lift; the one I made. I gave a little shout out to Eaton on it since he'd been giving me a hard time about getting it on video. Thanks in advance.

Josh

Great videos all around. I especially enjoyed the bending and tearing videos as I didn't get to see a lot of it at the contest as I was off trying to pull of stuff myself. I love the staredown Dan gives after the card tear!

Thanks a TON John for uploading all of those; I know how tedious that is. Whenever you get time could you email me or upload the RH RP 5 10's lift; the one I made. I gave a little shout out to Eaton on it since he'd been giving me a hard time about getting it on video. Thanks in advance.

Josh

Saw the video :rock Awesome ring & pinkie 5x10's lift!!!

Great videos all around. I especially enjoyed the bending and tearing videos as I didn't get to see a lot of it at the contest as I was off trying to pull of stuff myself. I love the staredown Dan gives after the card tear!

I thought Dan was going to sprinkle some salt on the cards and eat them :D He definately has worked on his game face :cool

Great videos - thanks for sharing. :)

Josh

Hey Josh, after uploading the video for the 3rd time it is now playing with sound. Here is the link.