Interesting - Inch Db On Ebay (uk)

CoC#3

The Holle Inch looks to my uneducated eye to have a longer and thinner handle than the Staver foundry version, is that an illusion due to some aspect of the design being different or are they really that different (I'm aware of the 2.38" vs. 2.47" typical handle sizes, but they look to be really different in appearance)?

Dan, mine measured 2.45 (Sorinex). I'll try again one of these days after I zero out my micrometer.

thanks bob for the measurment :rock im no brain on measurments but in inches how much bigger is 2.50 from 2.38 being if you allready have a small hand would that number be helpful in lifting the inch either you or climber can answer this or anyone really or is the difference so small it wouldn't matter :D

The Holle Inch looks to my uneducated eye to have a longer and thinner handle than the Staver foundry version, is that an illusion due to some aspect of the design being different or are they really that different (I'm aware of the 2.38" vs. 2.47" typical handle sizes, but they look to be really different in appearance)?

Dan, mine measured 2.45 (Sorinex). I'll try again one of these days after I zero out my micrometer.

thanks bob for the measurment :rock im no brain on measurments but in inches how much bigger is 2.50 from 2.38 being if you allready have a small hand would that number be helpful in lifting the inch either you or climber can answer this or anyone really or is the difference so small it wouldn't matter :D

Dan - I don't know how accurate this is between the actual Inches with the 2.38 and 2.47 handles but on my plate loader handles (I have both sizes) - the difference is 5 to 10# between the two sizes on average for me. So I imagine there is some difference between the actual Inches as well. That's the same general difference I find between an Apollon Axle at 2" and a pipe Axle at 1.9". Your mileage may vary :D

Dan - I don't know how accurate this is between the actual Inches with the 2.38 and 2.47 handles but on my plate loader handles (I have both sizes) - the difference is 5 to 10# between the two sizes on average for me. So I imagine there is some difference between the actual Inches as well. That's the same general difference I find between an Apollon Axle at 2" and a pipe Axle at 1.9". Your mileage may vary :D

thanks climber so what im seeing its about 1/2 inch difference

thanks Dan, about $500 inc postage assuming a 2 dollars to 1 pound conversion rate (1 dollar = 0.513 british pounds at the moment)