Mister's Log

mister

today was my first grip training day, and i plan on a mon/wed/fri routine to cover most aspects of grip training(whatever i have availible to me) friday 12/7/07:

coc T-2x5 each hand coc 1-2x5 on right 1x3 1x2 on left my left hand is much weaker than my right

for my pinch grip we do not have the smooth plates at my gym, but we do have DB's that have rubber ends that make a nice surface to pinch if you put two of them together end to end.

pinch- 2-5lbs db's x 2x 15 sec 2-10lbs. db's x 3 x 10 sec couldn't get 2 15's up more than a couple inch

btb wrist curls-135lbs. x 3x 10

reverse db wrist curl- 30 x 3 x 12

finger curls(or at least what i think are finger curls)-85 x 3x 12

wrister roller- 15lbs. x 1 10lbs. x 2

coc T- 2 x failure each hand

are the db pinches that i'm doing a good alternative to plate pinches, any feedback would be awesome. hopefully you all understand my description of them. till next time

dan

are the db pinches that i'm doing a good alternative to plate pinches, any feedback would be awesome. hopefully you all understand my description of them. till next time

Difficult to say. Are they hard? If so they are probably doing the trick.

Difficult to say. Are they hard? If so they are probably doing the trick.

For me its extremely hard, the 15's barely come off the ground. i should probably use chalk to though