• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CoC#3

• egg_uk

• twig

• oceans11

Top Posters In This Topic

martin, im trying to see how much it would be, not cheap, maybe someone will know of a cheap service, cheapest i can find is over £100

Aah ok, thanks for your help!

Do you think the shipping from UK to Sweden be big, I'm mostly thinking about one 20 and 25 kg block.

Woldn't be much different from Germany to Sweden, would it?

Don't know really. I talked to Rene a while ago and it would cost me like 200€ just for a 20 and 25k block I think.

OK then guys if there is no more interest i'll go ahead with finding out what price each of you will be paying.

Mike Daly - 78kg inch and 53kg inch

Autolupus - 20kg blob

egg uk - 20kg blob and 53kg inch

Pete1006 - 20kg and 25kg blob

Twig - 25kg blob and 53kg inch

Mithras - 53kg inch

MARKR - 20kg blob

Andy - 20kg and 25kg blolb

Myself - 20kg blob, 25kg blob, 30kg blob, 53kg inch

Quite pleased with this level of interest. Sufficient to go ahead. I will order mid week.

Dunkter, if you are reading this mate are you interested in blobs? I know you wanted atleast the 20kg last time we chatted!

Depends how many i end up ordering. The more the better cos i'll get more discount. As it stands at the moment you are probably looking at just under 150 euros - £100. The blobs are much much cheaper and it is 1 euro per pound weight here a 20kg or 44lb block will therefore cost 44 euros to you (plus collection from mine) - 44 euros is roughtly £29. Likeweise the 55lb block will work out as 55 euros or around £37.

cool, yeah i think the two blobs will be about the max i can afford, i'll just have to come and visit yours Sam.

Sam, sorry had forgotten to check this thread again, but am still interested in a 20kg blob. I'll pm to confirm.

Maybe it's a bit late to suggest, but what about - with mobster's permission of course - getting them delivered to their place in Gloucester like before, as it's a bit more central, then we could pick them up and have a play with our new toys.

sam if you have some spare cash which i know is tight now days id order one or two extra of each you know you will sell them if it brings your cost down .or ask them if you could become a distributor in your country :tongue

Nope not too late. Giving this a few days has allowed 3 extra orders. I'll give it till the end of the week then. Numbers i have by then will be emailed to rene and he will quote me a price then i can quote each of you a price.

Dan - good idea. Money isn't that bad at the moment i've been working 60-70 hours a week recently

sam i dont think itll be worst idea to order a couple more items, if you can afford to sit on them for awhile, as there will always be more people who will want them

yeah def Dan is onto a good thing

well i'll give it a few more days too busy with work to email around today but will do it over the weekend.

Been very busy for the last few weeks, i have also had to delay any ordering because i have problems with my bank and my wages haven't been going through. My bank is a pile of crap so i'm gonna need to get a new bank account and get this sorted out before i start accepting cheques which i will need before i do this order.

Sorry to keep you all waiting, but like i said this is in it's early stages. It'll probaly be afte Christmas that we get our toys but they'll def be worth the wait.

Thanks,

Sam

Edited by CoC#3

Rest assured everyone this is going to go ahead it is just a question of when.

Thanks Mike - i hope everyone is as understaning as you are when it comes to the wait.

At the moment i am focusing on hiring out a warehouse to train in with all my kit - that way i'll have somehwere to store the bells and blobs when i get them aswell as somehwere for you guys to train when you come down to collect. Big plans but it could take a while.

God Bless,

Sam