Heavygrip Tools Order

CoC#3

I am looking into doing a bulk order of blobs for UK guys on the gripboard (to save you all on postage).

They are selling a 20kg, a 25kg and a 30kg blob.

They also sell a 53kg, 78kg and a 97kg inch bell, with the 78kg bell being an exact inch replica though the handle is 2.52'', so slightly bigger than the IM 2.47'' or the original 2.38''. Nick did a bulk order with the inch bells earlier this year and it worked out well but if anyone missed out then i suppose i could order these aswell.

www.heavygriptools.ch.vu

Ok so, if i did an order from them what would be interested in getting? To go ahead with this i'd need the payment first so no one pulls out.

Let me know guys.

Keep training hard and God Bless,

Sam

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CoC#3

• egg_uk

• twig

• oceans11

Top Posters In This Topic

id definitely be interested in a 20kg blob and probably a baby inch, any idea how much the shipping would be on the baby inch, or for both, just want a ball park figure so i can say what i definitely want. cheers

Sam, this is a very decent thing of you, i would be very interested in getting the 20kg and 25kg blob pending on costs for these items.

I'd be interested in some prices on the 20kg and possibly the 25kg. Once you take delivery of the stock, what's the p+p going to be internally or will it be collect?

Living in the states makes me out of this one but I've always wondered why the Inch Replicas (IM and now this one) don't have the correct handle size? Just another of life's little mysteries I suppose.

Regarding prices etc... i am going to contact them tonight or tomorrow.

Just in the early stages at the moment, all i'm doing at the minute is finding out roughtly how much interest there would be. Chances are i a'm going to go ahead with it though!

Living in the states makes me out of this one but I've always wondered why the Inch Replicas (IM and now this one) don't have the correct handle size? Just another of life's little mysteries I suppose.

Don't know mate - i don't think that inch 'replicas' with a bigger hande are a bad thing though - if you can lift them you'd lift the original easily.

The answer is simple: the inability to do a proper investigation or making a good product (or exact replica). If one knows how the original InchDB looks he will find other things which are different to the replicas (and which are relevant).

Two important things (beside the handle diameter) are: 1.: the handle surface and

2.: the area of the handle-globe connection

In my opinion the best replica comes from the UK itself...

Just my 2 cents.

Could be that if they had the EXACT same measurements they'd be contravening copyright or suchlike? :unsure

Burkhard,

You are right, I have a beautiful replica made by the Holles.

David

Yes, it's the replica with the most exact measurements and additional to this the handle goes straight into the globes and the handle surface is smooth. It's a true beauty! :)

Burkhard,

David

Yes, it's the replica with the most exact measurements and additional to this the handle goes straight into the globes and the handle surface is smooth. It's a true beauty! :)

Yes, I have the dumbbell too and I love it!

Burkhard,

David

Do the Holles still sell these?

Mark

Burkhard,

David

Do the Holles still sell these?

Mark

I don't know - sorry...

Hello Sam,

Appreciate the effort. I'm interested in one of the blobs for sure. Does anyone know if it's worth getting all sizes of blobs, or can you attach weights via string/chains etc to get more mileage out of the smallest one?

Does anyone know if it's worth getting all sizes of blobs, or can you attach weights via string/chains etc to get more mileage out of the smallest one?
Go the other way, get a big one and use a deloader

20kg blob, 25kg blob and the 53kg Inch are really worth the money if you look for TRAINING tools.

Looking into postage costs etc... as we speak.

Should have some details tomorrow guys.