Apple Crushing

chinamen_6

Is it possible to grip a apple so fast and powerful, that it will *explode* into pieces?

Cause if you do it slowly your fingers will just slowly sink into the apple....

Yes, it is.

I haven't done so yet but I can split them which goes mostly pretty fast

To crush it really explosive is difficult i think, you need a good sweep. doing what i did is easier. depends always much on the apple.

That is very hard skill, sounds easy but it's not that. But people say that is a LOT easier than a crush potato.. I can't do either but someday i will.

• 2 weeks later...
Is it possible to grip a apple so fast and powerful, that it will *explode* into pieces?

I did an apple crush where the apple split right in half during the crush - I videotaped that; the part that was left in my hand was crushed into applesauce!! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Yes, it is.

I haven't done so yet but I can split them which goes mostly pretty fast

Which gripper do u think matches to an apple?Like if i can crush an HG250 do u think i can crush an apple?

Which gripper do u think matches to an apple?Like if i can crush an HG250 do u think i can crush an apple?

Well, comparing an apple to a gripper is like comparing a pedal-car to a real race car; they are completely different.

It comes down to YOUR level of hand strength and the kind of apple you want to try to crush at the time. I've had apples that totally buggered me, OTOH I've crushed apples that I thought were a lot harder than they were.

I'll give you a hint though: I look for a high moisture content in the apple. The higher the content, the easier it will be to crush. Of course, the apples that YOU might get... YMMV. :happy

• 3 weeks later...

Cause if you do it slowly your fingers will just slowly sink into the apple....

depends what apple