"dont Try This At Home"!

gazza

managed to watch half of the vid Gazza :blink that was crazy strong. Hope the teeth and jaw are ok? not sure i can watch that through to the end as it kinda made my teeth hurt :whacked

I'm not real sure exactly what I want to say here. I've watched about 5 minutes of it which took a long time. Made me cringe to watch it.

Why? Absolutely off the charts incredible bend but I really wonder what makes you do a bend like that. The fact that you've been viewing this thread but aren't commenting makes me wonder even more. You've more than proved yourself time and time again so don't wreck your health buddy.

Maybe you should get another shirt made up that says "punisher of self".

Please be careful.

Tim

I'm not real sure exactly what I want to say here. I've watched about 5 minutes of it which took a long time. Made me cringe to watch it.The 2nd half is better :D

Why? Absolutely off the charts incredible bend but I really wonder what makes you do a bend like that. The fact that you've been viewing this thread but aren't commenting makes me wonder even more. You've more than proved yourself time and time again so don't wreck your health buddy.I really appreciate appreciate everybodies comments i am glad that i continue to inspire and motivate people wether they want to duplicate some of my bends thats upto them :D

I do have/do try to be different as i think we all have to be a little crazy to bend steel in the 1st place :D but i like to find ways that i can challenge myself like pat with the couger trap and dennis with the shackles etc i would like to try these things but i would then only be a copy cat and pinching someone elses signature moves so i try and be a little different but also to keep on challenging myself whilst at it.

Maybe you should get another shirt made up that says "punisher of self".I have a few ideas for a new T-Shirt in mind.

Please be careful.I have done worse and All i can say is you aint seen nothing yet :rolleyes Wait till the fully healed Gazza is back.

Tim

I fully understand what you mean with challenging yourself and Pat and the cougar trap. And I support you, but just stay in one piece, alright? hehe

Wouldn't wanna stick my hands in that thing :S

You rock Hunt!

Mats

Strong looking forearms!

Please, stop doing this stuff! It's painful to even watch, I imagine how painful for you it must've been!!

Gazza,

Understood but like Mats said, stay in one piece. I can assure you I won't be trying to duplicate your bends. I've done a few smaller nails in my teeth and I wasn't real fond of the feeling.

I've heard about the cougar trap but I have no idea what that was about. Anybody care to give me the gist of it?

Just be careful buddy!

Tim

Gazza,

Understood but like Mats said, stay in one piece. I can assure you I won't be trying to duplicate your bends. I've done a few smaller nails in my teeth and I wasn't real fond of the feeling.

I've heard about the cougar trap but I have no idea what that was about. Anybody care to give me the gist of it?

Its quite simple really :rolleyes Pat just arms/primes the couger trap then puts his hand in it and lets it snap shut on his fingers iimagine its quite painfull and would love to try one :D

Just be careful buddy!

Tim

The next time You try another piece of crazyness You should put Your hand into a bear trap (because putting it into a mountain lion trap is not enough)! :yikes No, just kidding, bro! You don't have anything to prove - You're the greatest bender ever! :rock

Inspiring! :rock

Do you feel that this is making your teeth stronger? Not the teeth themselves but the sockets I guess I mean? I know it has to strengthen your jaw and neck, but these are muscles. Do your teeth feel more loose after they heal or more solid I mean.

When you stop and hold your jaw is it the jaw muscle that aches or your teeth? I am not going to tell you not to be safe, but I will say that you are crazy and I think it is awsome. My teeth suck and rot away no matter how much I brush and floss (which I still do) I have had several replaced now because of this. Someday when I have the cash I would like to get them all replaced, the gold ones I have now are my most dependable and favorite I've got. If and when I can get this done I would love to try some of that kind of stuff. But I just don't have the money for the dentist work right now to be breaking my teeth that are still good.

My girlfreind freaks if I even testingly put any steel in my mouth after I showed her your previous video. I have always liked to chew/ rip up soda cans with my teeth, not too hard but it freaks people out. Anyone know anybody that has had stainless steel replacment teeth? gold is not going to cut it for steel bending I think, too soft.

I finally downloaded the video on my slow dialup connection. Never fear, it is not one I will by trying at home.

WOW

ive just managed to see it (crap connection on my pc all week).

gazza when you say "no limits" you sure mean it. well done mate

boland

Do you feel that this is making your teeth stronger? Not the teeth themselves but the sockets I guess I mean? I know it has to strengthen your jaw and neck, but these are muscles. Do your teeth feel more loose after they heal or more solid I mean.In all honesty my teeth are full of fillings etc so they werent in great shape to begin with :D since bending in the mouth i have lost 2 teeth i dont feel my teeth are any looser after i bend in the mouth i do get swollen gums and bleeding gums but its par for the coarse i suppose.My bite and teeth holding strength has definately increased.

When you stop and hold your jaw is it the jaw muscle that aches or your teeth? I am not going to tell you not to be safe, but I will say that you are crazy and I think it is awsome. My teeth suck and rot away no matter how much I brush and floss (which I still do) I have had several replaced now because of this. Someday when I have the cash I would like to get them all replaced, the gold ones I have now are my most dependable and favorite I've got. If and when I can get this done I would love to try some of that kind of stuff. But I just don't have the money for the dentist work right now to be breaking my teeth that are still good. The jaw/neck muscles and the teeth both ache as well as the head and traps/shoulders especially if i go to the max but you do have to train your pain threshold etc.

If you want to try it or train to do it go easy start with very thin bars no bolts or nails as theres no head to contend with save this till you are more advanced also very the padding in your mouth just enough to feel the bar but not so much that you cannot bite down on it and secure the bar.

My girlfreind freaks if I even testingly put any steel in my mouth after I showed her your previous video. I have always liked to chew/ rip up soda cans with my teeth, not too hard but it freaks people out. Anyone know anybody that has had stainless steel replacment teeth? gold is not going to cut it for steel bending I think, too soft.

My wife freaks at most of my bending as she gets to see the after effects broken teeth,cut/swollen gums,swollen hands,joints etc :D but my wife already new i was a nutcase before she married me and its what i do :D