"dont Try This At Home"!

gazza

What is it? I can't watch it on this computer I'm on. I'm sure whatever it is it's - #1 awesome and #2 unconventional to say the least.

Maybe I'll try it at home.

Tim

You don't want to watch it Tim it's 'kin scary, put it this way, it'll set your teeth on edge! :laugh

teh f00k? thats just insane. and awesome ! nice Gary :)

Awesome!!! :yikes

Somewhere... someplace... a dentist's cries can be heard :whistel

:rock as soon as i saw the title "dont try this at home"i knew it was you mate,that just sick,i was clenching my teeth as i watched,fricken brilliant!

bending things that no one else can bend normally is too easy for you now, so you wanna try this. you are one crazy man. hope you have a good dentist. :bow

man,my teeth hurt just watching that.thats some intense stuff gazza.you are definitely one of a kind.i dont know what else to say,but wow. :bow :bow :bow :bow

Is this a shiny equivelent in the teeth?!!!! Good gosh that's crazy. I'm waaay to leary of the dentist to be trying that stuff. I thought Big Steve's 60d in the teeth was something but man this is just crazy.

I saw a report once about a little girl who had this weird disease where she couldn't feel any pain at all. Is it possible to have a mild case of this I wonder?

Be careful. A man only gets 2 sets of teeth in life. Well, real ones anyway.

Gazza's the kinda guy who gets attacked by a pit bull only to have the pit bull die with severe bites.

You're an animal.

Tim

Awesome Job Gazza way to explore No Limits!!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

Talk about neck strength, too! Unreal, Gazza! :mosher

That's just sick Gazza!!!

No way am I ever going to try that, well done :rock

Just be careful mate, I'd hate to see you get injured because of these weird bends ;)

Mate, and I mean this with love, but, you're SERIOUSLY flocked up. Take care of yourself, and yours.

Still looks XXXXXX impressive tho!

Hi Gary, As I viewed the Video, I was Very impressed with your strenght as always, but, This time I am concerned with you staying healthy :blush Besides that, Kick Arse Bend :rock

Would never try that myself but have to hand it to you for doing something original. Nucking futs! :whacked

:blink Args - that's crazy shit!! :D