A Few Pr's In Pinch, Lever And Ghetto Rt

Lol999

Yep, I'm a grip noob and certainly less capable so far than many on this board. However I'm chuffed with the progress I've made so far and thought I would share. It's tough for newcomers when they see the achievements of some of the guys on here, but hopefully this will prove to other noobs that you can make progress.

Anyhoo, here goes:

Two hand pinch: 50mm set using 100x50mm mild steel box section 65Kg no chalk (still waiting for delivery!) Big improvement on the 40Kg I was pulling using stainless box section. I got 70Kg off the floor but I was sweating like a hog after a tough keg workout so couldn't make it. Followed with timed holds with 50kg to build endurance.

Lever: not a fan of levering but I still do it. managed a front lever touch to nose with 4Kg at end of 36" pick axe handle. Tough but doable.

RT(ghetto): my own take on RT, scaffold pipe with chain running through it. Got 95Kg with RH. Would probably have got 100Kg if done at start of workout but as stated, tired after keg workout.

Thanks for reading, it's modest stuff but it's progress and that's the important thing.

Cheers, Lol

Thanks Sam, would you credit it the chalk arrived AFTER the workout :angry: I hope I can keep improving, whether or not at the same rate remains to be seen. I don't post formal logs regularly, but I will post improvements to these figures.

Cheers, Lol

I haven't used it for a few weeks since I got a #1. Before that I could get parallel or fractionally below from a no set position. I thought I'd hold it in reserve for a while whilst I get to show the #1 who's the daddy first!

Cheers, Lol