Whats The Biggest Thing U Have Seen Someone Bend The First Time They T

Yersinia

extreme Ben. wish i had started with those bends :F

anyways. i once had a IM blue nail with me to this party with my dad.. and his strong friend wanted to try it. his grip and overall strength is really great. he is a truck driver and does lots of manual labor. but he couldnt even kink the blue nail. weirdest form ever. and yes.... he used my pants . and a girls skirt for wraps.. we where still wearing the clothes .

that was pretty entertaining i'd say :p

Ben,

Maybe we should have a bend off between your friend and Mrs. Liamcafs! Seriously that is just amazing! Does he fully grasp his accomplishment or is he kinda ho hum about it? Man immagine if he'd hit it full force. Think about it, shiny first time out, Edgin in a couple weeks, 3/8th in another month and MOAB 6 months from now. Man you could coach a bending prodigy and he'd be in good hands.

I'm jealous quite honestly but I've always said immagine if so and so would take up bending and hit it full force.

Hope he catches the bug my friend!

Tim

Ben

Thanks for shareing that tell him congrats from me and not just on his bending but on his mindset and attitude whilst bending etc.

Doesnt it make you want to pick up the DO wraps again :tongue

Ben...I think this is the first instance of someone bending a cert bar (Red or above) the first time bending ?!?

Liam... what kind of wine were you drinking with your wife, I may have to buy a case of it? She is very very strong and hopefully you can help her progress.

.. neilkaz ..

I had close to two dozen of my wife's very extended family here at the new house for easter and I had much of my grip stuff moved into the home gym. Anyhow...Chris is a wirey built brick layer with barely an ounce of fat on him, maybe 25 years old, 6 to 6'1" and 175-180 lb is my guess. He had trouble DOing a TT ( I am not the guy to teach DO, but no one wanted to try to get it under their chin) and didn't care for DU so I showed him reverse (which my screwed up left wrist won't really let me do anything much above a Green nail) and he destroyed the TT and then the Yellow Nail so I gave him a Yellow cut down to 6" Blue size (actually about 5 7/8" since I was sloppy with the bolt cutter) and he kinked it about 80 deg in about 30 seconds and handed it over to Jose who just walked in and finished it for him (he benches well over 300).

Anyhow..had Chris rested a bit he'd have finished off a Blue reverse style in his first session. I don't think that is too bad and he hopes to have some fun demo'ing for his construction buds.

.. neilkaz ..

I had close to two dozen of my wife's very extended family here at the new house for easter and I had much of my grip stuff moved into the home gym. Anyhow...Chris is a wirey built brick layer with barely an ounce of fat on him, maybe 25 years old, 6 to 6'1" and 175-180 lb is my guess. He had trouble DOing a TT ( I am not the guy to teach DO, but no one wanted to try to get it under their chin) and didn't care for DU so I showed him reverse (which my screwed up left wrist won't really let me do anything much above a Green nail) and he destroyed the TT and then the Yellow Nail so I gave him a Yellow cut down to 6" Blue size (actually about 5 7/8" since I was sloppy with the bolt cutter) and he kinked it about 80 deg in about 30 seconds and handed it over to Jose who just walked in and finished it for him (he benches well over 300).

Anyhow..had Chris rested a bit he'd have finished off a Blue reverse style in his first session. I don't think that is too bad and he hopes to have some fun demo'ing for his construction buds.

.. neilkaz ..

thats impressive. . u should do lots of levering before u try reverse again. screwed up my left wrist aswell on reverse. =(