A Wee Man's Start

thikskinn

Alright, just recently started training my grip again. I usually train at work because I have the most free time there. I've been training in a rather random fashion, but hopefully this report will help me add some structure. Took it easy yesterday, having trained for the past 7 days straight. Lifted a ''Lovejoy" (I'll try to find out the actual name tonight) at 5 inches across and approximately 20 lbs. for 8 timed holds with each hand 5 for 5 sec. and 3 for 10 sec.

I forgot to mention that it is basically a blob lift by the face.

The "Lovejoy" is a rod coupling made by Lovejoy. I did 14 finger tip chin-ups, 3 negs on the supergripper at 3rd and 6th notches and 2 negs on 4th and 6th per hand. One close at 3rd and 6th per hand. lots of expand your hand band work, and some pinky and ring finger isolation with a pony clamp, as well as thumb work. :mosher

Past few days I have been working on upper body as well as grip work, 3 sets of 5 finger tip chins, with 3 sets of 10 push-ups with my feet at about 3 feet high, in between each set of chins. negs on 7th and 9th notches and 3 sets of 3 at 4th and 6th. thumb work on pony clamp and sledge levering, and of course expand your hand bands.