• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• moser1972

• DuTCH

• burkhardmacht

• Florian Kellersmann

Great day, great contest and congrats to all! A huge thanks to Thorsten Moser for doing SO much for this contest, it was crazy!

Probably the longest contest ever held in grip, from around 11 in the morning, until nearly 11 in the evening!

Chad was in a different leaugue saturday, and it was a nice battle between Flo, Jim and me, but I had to get that huge blockweight wich was the 2nd place prize :tongue

Everybody improved, wich was nice to see, and newcomer Damien did very well!

Seeing Scott, well, that's kinda weird. I have had a broken collarbone myself, but there wouldn't be a sinlge hair on my hear that would think about competing with it!

My own performance was ok, missed a lot, wanted too much in a few things and was tired from a rough week previously. But I could not miss this event!

Great to see the US boys coming over, and I hope next year, we can repeat it again :rock

Edited by DuTCH

Congrats. to Chad and all the competitors!

Very strong field.

Congratz to all, very impressive results!!! :bow

Thanks to everyone for the congrats. This was a very strong field of competitors and everyone did very well. It was great meeting all the grip guys from Europe. I am still in Germany and will post more later.

Chad

The MGC III was for sure one of the most interesting and fun grip comps I ever competed in. Great organization from Thorsten :mosher Awesome competitors and awesome performances, esp. from the US Boys Chad and Scott :bow Thank you for coming and competing! Also as Theo said above it was a thrilling challenge for the places behind Chad between Jim, Theo and me. Most of the other competitors set PRs, Franky set a German Pinch Record, V-Bar WR by Theo, Pinch WR by Big and hungry Chad, who was also the first who closed the 3.81 gripper :rock Awesome stuff!

Thanks to everyone for the congrats. This was a very strong field of competitors and everyone did very well. It was great meeting all the grip guys from Europe. I am still in Germany and will post more later.

Chad

I am back home now safe and sound from a very long flight. This trip was truly amazing :mosher All the competitors were very nice and a blast to hang out with. My buddy and I stayed with Flo and his girlfriend Inus(please do not kill me for the spelling...as I know this is wrong)...and the two of them took great care of us...Inus is a wonderful cook :mosher Flo, took us around and my parents to visit several beautiful and historical places in Germany. If you ever ride with Flo...please wear seat belt :whacked

Back to the competition...Thortsen did a great job with the organization of this comp :mosher And all those that helped did a great job too :mosher

I hung out with Neils and Burk some at Flo's and they are very nice guys...and I was glad to get the chance to know them better. Scott, did very well considering he was in a wheel chair(just kidding) :tongue Seriously...I do not know if I could have done what he did...with his injuries :bow Jim, Theo, Franky...it was great talking and hanging out some during and after the comp with you all...very strong and nice guys.

Okay...to sum it all up...Germany is a very beautiful country and I will visit and compete there again someday. It was great to meet everyone and Flo welcoming us into his home and he and Inus taking care of all of us was off the charts SUPER GREAT :rock :rock :rock

Chad

Thanks for your kind words, Chad. We both really enjoyed the time with you as our guest. Good that you all got back safety.

Just got in late last night, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! to Franky and Heike for an amazing vaction. you guys made this trip unforgetable :bow . I learned alot about Franky on this trip, maybe I will share some photos with everone in my gallery since I noticed one of me and my Klein madchen bier :tongue

Without the help of Franky I would still be trying to get out of frankfurt Airport to go to the contest.

Germany is a very friendly and beautiful country. The Dom(woooow) is incredible I never new anything this amazing existed. Word can't desribe it.

As for the Contest

Thorsten your energy and friendliness made this a contest one I hope to attend next year in full power mode :) .

Chad, Theo, Flo congrates on the top three places. all three of you guys did a great Job. Very large numbers from all three in every event.

Jim is a strong competitor in all events also. If the man would workout a little he would be setting records all over the board. Great job my friend Hope to come to England someday to compete against you and ride some of the trails that are in the mag you gave me.

Tom and Eric, thanks for the funny nights out We hope to do it again someday. Oh ya Eric can easily close a MM3, no doubt in my mind :bow

Max will be tha man to keep an eye on in the next few years. Up and coming superstar.

As for my performance it was better then I hope to accomplish. My shoulder felt better the day after the contest then the day before (strange).

I really want to thank Diesel Crew and all of our sponsors for making this trip a little easier. I don't know everyone that donated for Chad and I to go but I hope I can return this incredible favor someday :bow

I really want to thank Diesel Crew and all of our sponsors for making this trip a little easier. I don't know everyone that donated for Chad and I to go but I hope I can return this incredible favor someday :bow

I want to say thanks a million again too. We could not have done it without you all :rock

Chad

Thanks Scott.

It was a pleasure to host you and Sherry and I really hope to meet you guys again.

Can't wait to take my revenge on Sherry on our battle ...

I'm glad you liked germany.

Just got in late last night, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! to Franky and Heike for an amazing vaction. you guys made this trip unforgetable :bow . I learned alot about Franky on this trip, maybe I will share some photos with everone in my gallery since I noticed one of me and my Klein madchen bier :tongue

Without the help of Franky I would still be trying to get out of frankfurt Airport to go to the contest.

Germany is a very friendly and beautiful country. The Dom(woooow) is incredible I never new anything this amazing existed. Word can't desribe it.

As for the Contest

Thorsten your energy and friendliness made this a contest one I hope to attend next year in full power mode :) .

Chad, Theo, Flo congrates on the top three places. all three of you guys did a great Job. Very large numbers from all three in every event.

Jim is a strong competitor in all events also. If the man would workout a little he would be setting records all over the board. Great job my friend Hope to come to England someday to compete against you and ride some of the trails that are in the mag you gave me.

Tom and Eric, thanks for the funny nights out We hope to do it again someday. Oh ya Eric can easily close a MM3, no doubt in my mind :bow

Max will be tha man to keep an eye on in the next few years. Up and coming superstar.

As for my performance it was better then I hope to accomplish. My shoulder felt better the day after the contest then the day before (strange).

Hi Scott,

good to read that You and your Wife healthy back Home.It was very nice to meet you.

I wish you a very speed recovery to your injurie.

Hope too that we all have funny Nights again with a lot of Jaegerschnitzel and Beers :tongue.

Cheers

Erik

Thank you all very very very much for your nice reports and also that you all are satisfied with the MGC III and that you give me the feeling you all had a great time!

This means a LOT for me.

I am very happy to met you all in person, from all over the world!

You all did a outstanding job, not only in the comp self! CHEERS!

Also a huge thanks for all your kind emails and PMs you send over to me.

I hadnt much time to "recover" from the comp and I had no time to upload anything after the comp because I was on a business trip across Europe this week and also on next week.

Sorry for the delay that the site is not updated now.

I will do this directly next weekend (hopefully)

After the comp I wasnt really sure if there will come a 4th part of the MGC but after all these positive feedbacks and emails you motivate me to do it again!

To make it clear:

MGC IV is coming next year!

I hope to see you soon back guys!

I like the sponsoring idea that came up here in the board from Steve and DIESEL very much; it dont pains each member to give some bucks, all in all it was possible to collect A LOT of money that allowed US to send Chad and Scott over to the MGC or to make the trip a bit "relexed" for both; and also it was possible to send David to the GGC! I hope we can make it to a "standard" - this will help each starter with all the high travelcosts, expenses etc. and this will make the Gripsport STRONG!

All the best guys.

T

This is a VERY GOOD DECISION!!!! :mosher :mosher :mosher

:rock:rock:rock

Thanks again for all the work you are putting in these contests Toddel.

I think the Münsterland Grip Challenge 2007 was an incredible event! Great job Thorsten (and everyone else who helped!)

Congrats to all the competitors!

Scott and Chad - glad you got back safe and sound - and great job representing for the US!