Classic Armwrestling Movies

Florian Kellersmann

Does anyone have any vids or links of the Big Ole Boy CLEVE DEAN pulling early days or more recent? I still have got to get up to his house this year and I want to be able to talk a little armwrestling with him regarding a few matches.

Does anyone have any vids or links of the Big Ole Boy CLEVE DEAN pulling early days or more recent? I still have got to get up to his house this year and I want to be able to talk a little armwrestling with him regarding a few matches.

I just found this easy match for him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59bamd7SUBU

I just found this easy match for him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59bamd7SUBU

Lord was that an actual armwrestling match - there was no competition for Cleve at all, it took longer for the ref to say go than it did for Cleve to beat that guy. :blink

In my work laptop I have some videos I got from an armwrestler (who has been around for quite a long time).. I have at least 3-4 videos of Cleve, some vs. Bobby Hopkins, pretty cool stuff.

Dan:

Copies of the videos are in your Temporary Internet Files:

If you have Microsoft Internet Explorer navigate to Tools>Internet Options at the top of the bowser next to your Favorites menu. This will bring up the Internet Options dialog box. Make sure the General tab at the top is selected. The Temporary Internet Files options should be in the middle section of the box. Click on the Settings button. This will open another dialog box. Then click on the View Files button to see all your Temporary Internet Files. There's going to be tons of stuff in here since your computer saves a copy of every internet page, document, picture, and in this case video you access online here.

The hardest part is finding the videos. Click on the "Internet Address" column heading to alphabetize the websites. Scroll down to YouTube. All the videos from YouTube have wierd names starting with "player2.swf?video_id.....". To check that you have found the right one, double click on the name. A new internet window will open and will whatever file that is will be shown ( a picture file, a video file, etc.). If it's a video it will play automatically. Once you find the right files, just right-click on them and copy and paste them onto your desktop.

Normally videos and pictures have normal sounding names, but since people have accounts on YouTube, everything's automated and runs off of people's account ID numbers.

You can do this process with all the other videos as well, just scroll to whatever website the video was on instead of YouTube.

Good Luck, and if there's any problems tell me and I'll post some screen shots to help out.

Florian:

If you go to ARM TV's webpage, even if you're not a member, you can take the Free Tour and one of the things they show is that match of Brzenk vs. Zaur, it's much clearer in there, with better colors and sound and not edited.

• 3 weeks later...