Who have the biggest forearms?

Guest T-Bear

Guest Jeff Roark

You ought to get Heath to post the picture of his old mans forearms and wrists, my god!!! The mans wrist must be in the 9-10 in range at 5'6 is what I think Heath said. The man could have been a grip machine.

How about that Heath? Would your father agree to

having his wrist/forearm measured by you and his

photo posted?

Perhaps a shot of your forearm parallel to his, also?

I was always amazed by the size of Cleve Deans' wrist and forearm size.. The hog farmer from "Jaw-juh" ( that would be Georgia to the Yanks). :)

He was a pro armwrestler with 10 inch wrist and 18 inch forearms. Of course, he is 6' 7" and weighs 450lbs. No wonder he has Pythons for arms and not Cobras

You want Heath to measure his dad's forearms?  Please Heath, if you attempt this be sure to let the tranquilizer dart take full effect.  If you get him while he's just groggy it could be very dangerous.  Seriously, Heath's dad is a scary strong dude, and I mean that in the most complimentary way.

Guest JoeQ1966

zcor Cleve Dean is a man of men in the hand and forearm size department..I have sport illustrated from years back that talk about armwrestlers and cleve was mentioned..He weighed 500-600 pounds then.He would make all the heavyweights look small..His hands would totally dwarf guys like gary goodrich and John breyzinc.

Joe

I just measure mine.

straight arm with fingers and wrist straight : 14,5"

straight arm with wrist flexed : 15,5"

gooseneck arm and flexed wrist : 15, 5"

I always had big forearms. Had one heck of a hockey shot even below 10 years old. In my teen years, I did wrist curls almost every days. I didn't worked my forearms specifically beside grip work since a year. I'll get back at wrist curls this autumn. I have pics where I close the #1 and #2 where my forearms look mutant. Maybe I could post them.

He probably won't go for it.  He's very laid back about what he can do, size, strength, etc.  He is 55yrs old, with a around a 9" wrist and yes he's 5'6".  I'll see if I can get a pic of our hands next to one another, I did it once and he really didn't like it, said there was no need in it.  I will say that his hands are big.  They are 8-8.25" and his fingers are super think.  Someone bought him a ring as a gag, it barely went on his ring finger....it went over my thumb.  4-5 of his fingers have been badly broken or had tendons tore and he has not had them fixed, so his hands are very gnarley looking.  This came from sports, too many bars, stupidity, and a very bad temper.  I'll ask, but i wouldn't hold my breath....

Guest IrNLifter

HI everyone

Well i'm a newbie to this board, been lurking around for about 6 weeks and I've learned some amazing stuff from you guys! Thanx!

My forearms are 13 inches flexed and 13 1/2 with my arm and wrist curled. I've been pinch gripping 2 25lb plates and worked my time up to about 30 seconds, I've also been plate curling the 25's for 5 or 6 reps...I'm having a hard time finding 35's, and the 50's seem impossible at this point. I started reading about wrist curls on this board and have been doing 3 sets of 6 reps working up to 160 lbs behind my back. I tried them with my arms on a bench and it just hurt my wrist a whole lot. I have yet to get grippers but I have an Ivanko SuperGripper....I'm a novice at gripwork and loving it so far!

Thanks to everyone here for some amazing training tips!

IrNLifter,

The wrist curls behind the back- are your wrists

'blocked' during those; that is, are they braced against

your butt or against an armblaster worn backwards,

or are your wrists free to travel forward at the start

of each rep?

Guest IrNLifter

I've just been holding them against my butt, I probably will invest in an arm blaster...but like I said i'm a newbie and don't have much in the way of gadgets...yet!

14.75+ wrist flexed, arm straight out, gants ball under 16 when arm bent. But I'm a lot taller than most here (6'3") so they don't look massive but 'beefyish'. Oh and a gnats ball under 8" wrist.

I think you will find that many here are that tall or more (6' 3'')

My forearms are 15'' wrist 8 5/8'' at a fraction over 6' 3 ''

Forearm 37,5 cm (14,76")straight out with flexed wrist, wrist 22 cm (8,66"). I'm 193 cm (6' 3,3") tall.

Arne how much do you weigh? and are you one of the bods coming to daves comp August 3rd?

This morning I was weighing 114 kg (250.8 lbs).  Yes I'm coming, and I hope I can lose some weight (fat) until the competition.  ???