Bbb 2007

John Beatty

Axle DL is DO and for the big guys: No hook please. :D

Not that the competitors are allowed (or encouraged-lol) to vote, but if we were, I'd vote for the FBBC Vbar to be contested as the last event. Both hands. While standing in broken glass. :tongue

Not that the competitors are allowed (or encouraged-lol) to vote, but if we were, I'd vote for the FBBC Vbar to be contested as the last event. Both hands. While standing in broken glass. :tongue
You also gotta be bare-foot, right Ben?

With a 8' wide barrier of salt around the lift area.

1st prize will include a great barbarian/viking helmet complete with bull's horns

Just because that's really cool.

Edited by John Beatty

With a 8' wide barrier of salt around the lift area.

1st prize will include a great barbarian/viking helmet complete with bull's horns

Just because that's really cool.

Whoever wins should be required to wear that thing for all of the after show feats. That would make for some great video! :D

• 5 weeks later...

If it's not too late, I'd like to throw my name down on the list of competitors. I will be there if you'll have me. I'd be a small hand guy 7.75" ers.

It really pisses me off to say but on second thought I can't make it, already have other obligations. It amazes me how much freedom I gave up by getting married. Maybe next year.