Bbb 2007

John Beatty

I have started planning for next year, so here's what I've got so far.

1st weekend in Oct, I believe it's the 6th

25 spots

events - Grippers

Bending

Herc hold

Scale wt

odd items load medley

axle DL

optional 7th event - we'll see

An even bigger & better list of prizes & food.

I have started planning for next year, so here's what I've got so far.

1st weekend in Oct, I believe it's the 6th

25 spots

events - Grippers

Bending

Herc hold

Scale wt

odd items load medley

axle DL

optional 7th event - we'll see

An even bigger & better list of prizes & food.

DAMN, herc hold, scale weight and then odd objects. It will be like a flamethrower hit your thumbs. I like it, I will be there.

Greg

I hope 'odd items' doesn't include stones? :tongue

Great to see the Axle DL as one event!

Seems to be a need for some endurance work coming up - what a pumper this is going to be - I love it!! I just hope my hands still work well enough to eat afterwards.

I would like to attend but only to partisipate in the bending but i would be prepared to lose all the pionts on the other events.

I have a piont to prove and would hope a certain king of all bastards might attend as well then we will see what i can and cannot bend :D

...and would hope a certain king of all bastards might attend as well...

That's me according to my wife.

Gentlemen-

All are welcome to show their abilities on any or all events, but please take this argument off the BBB thread. I don't want this to be tied to my show or my company. I've never had a problem with any of the players involved, have no knowledge of anyone having a problem with me, & won't get involved. If you have respect for me, please argue elsewhere.

looks pretty cool John, any idea what the odd load items will be? Will it be more of a speed event or will it increase in difficulty with the last item being something like an Inch? If this is a sign-up thread, please save me a spot.

Josh Dale

be great to see a loading evenmt with a variety of grip disciplines...

The load will probably consist of 5-8 items, a blob, Inch, hub type lift, a pinch item, the steel traffic cone, maybe a ring lift, whatever oddities I can come up with.

Josh-

I probably won't make a competitor list for another 6 months, but the guys who've attended in the past will get priority, that's why I added 5 spots to let a few more guys in.

Gazza-

Thanks for understanding-

The load will probably consist of 5-8 items, a blob, Inch, hub type lift, a pinch item, the steel traffic cone, maybe a ring lift, whatever oddities I can come up with.

Josh-

I probably won't make a competitor list for another 6 months, but the guys who've attended in the past will get priority, that's why I added 5 spots to let a few more guys in.

Gazza-

Uh - man I hope the platform for the "Inch" is lower than floor level :tongue

Josh-

Gazza-

Uh - man I hope the platform for the "Inch" is lower than floor level :tongue

or is a two hand event :tongue

John I would definatly love to make it to this next year. I've been kicking myself that I didn't grab up one of the spots that became available for this years at the last minute. I hope that I can get in before all the spots fill up when you open it up to signups.

-Aaron

Count me in again.

Only a bad injury can hold me back to repeat this years great experience.

Count me in too please.

John, are you allowing sumo style on the axle deadlift? I assume it is a mixed grip deadlift too since I didn't see double overhand specified.

First-

Looking forward to seeing everyone again. The response to this show is awesome & I am glad it's become what it has.

On the Axle Dead- what is the norm for this event, is it double overhand normally, or any grip? I tried double overhand yesterday for laughs & was struggling to get a double with 315.

Whats the point of using an Axle if it isnt DO? :D Id say, for it to be a true grip test, we should do double overhand.

I assumed it was DO on the axle as well. If not, John B should spot everybody about 300lbs :D

I assumed it was DO on the axle as well. If not, John B should spot everybody about 300lbs :D

True that! That's exactly what I was thinking...and deciding whether or not to enter anyway even though the monsters are going over 400 at the contest. Well, depending on where the axle deadlift is placed of course.