British grip champs entry reminder

David Horne

Am I the only one against naked girls running around?! Well, it might give me an advantage I suppose, seeing as all the blokes would be too busy looking elsewhere to lift properly! I've been doing some calculations and I hope I can give Jim a run for his money: especially if I can keep on losing weight-I'll need every advantage I can get!

Hey, not only will you be giving Jim a run for his money, but also your favourite guy!

David

Guest 115-1005574997

Favourite guy Dave, who’s that then? ..... are we talking about Snott again  :D

I'll be happy with bikini clad ladies Eliz, don’t what to ask too much from the organiser.

But is the nappy wrestling still on?  :)

All the section will be VERY hotly contested and I for one am determined to pull a body weight 2HPG on the day and be far more competitive than last year.

The intermediate and open will also go down to the wire and any mistake is going to be very costly.  Jim, Dave and Eliz are going to be a LOT closer than people realise.

Dave

If i weigh in under 75k (I'll be auditioning for Mr Muscle adverts soon!) do i get a 'record' in the h bar curl, 3.5" deadlift and inverted gripper by default (assuming no one else comes in under 75k and beats me).  Of course this is not a motivating factor, i was just wondering :)

Scott,

I don't think we will have time for the nappy wrestling as we've got so many competitors to get through. Also there are a few other names who will be pressing the 3 names you mentioned. There will be some other lifters under 75k, so you will have to earn the records, plus there are some tasty records already in that class.

David

Guest 115-1005574997

Shame about the nappy wresting, another day perhaps :)

The comp just gets better and better.  What’s the fun in competing if you know you will win or guaranteed a place?  The only thing for certain is whoever gets the top places will have earned them and deserves it!!!

As for records, they should reflect a person is better than their peers in the weight, age or gender category.