Behind The Back Peg2

Roark

Fooling around this morning, I tried some behind the back wrist curls with the Peg2.

Preliminary conclusions:

Cannot use any plate wider than a 25 because the radius bumps into my hamstrings. When I got home it struck me that I could have used my LSA and plate diameter would not be a factor.

Feels a bit scrunched as far as position goes.

Easy to get negative assist reps by simply leaning forward to help raise the weight.

I placed the Peg2 near the end of a bench, squatted to grasp it and stood to perform the exercise.

Anyone else tried this?

Joe I've done them for years now - although not with the Peg2 obviously. It hits the arms somewhat differently and seems to carry over into sledge levering better than normal wrist curls do. I like the fact that it's easy to cheat on - I can start off very strict and then easily rock it up and keep going. The use of 10# plates fixes the hitting the legs issue for me.