Grip Machine

BRETTY1

Call Warren Tetting.if i remember as per our conversation the cost is around $90. he also has one that is hundreds of dollars in regards to the way the mechanism works but it is not necessary. you can call Warren. he would be happy to speak with you.tell him Richie in NY says hi.you can see info at the weightlifters warehouse webpage.

Warren also used to make the grip machines that IM sells.he also makes the grip machines he sells now under the name of his company...THOR. you will learn alot if you call him on this topic as well as other topics.

Depending on what you want to do... you can either make one or buy one. If you can weld or know someone that does, get the materials and have one made. Other than that, just buy one - NYB has a basic plate loader or you can buy the BB grip machine from Warren which I recommend. :)

Depending on what you want to do... you can either make one or buy one. If you can weld or know someone that does, get the materials and have one made. Other than that, just buy one - NYB has a basic plate loader or you can buy the BB grip machine from Warren which I recommend. :)

Thanks syber could you tell me exactly what materials i would need i have a friend who's an exellent welder

so theres no problem there thanks a lot for your help :rock

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a virtually unused Tetting grip machine that's for sale. $75. Hopefully you're in SoCal, b/c this thing isn't easy or cheap to ship.

PM me if interested.

Edited by Anthony

I have a virtually unused Tetting grip machine that's for sale. $75. Hopefully you're in SoCal, b/c this thing isn't easy or cheap to ship.

PM me if interested.

I just bought a brand new one and also a BBSG from WLW. The shipping is USD$60. :erm

• 2 months later...

PM me if interested.

Hey, I am interested. I live in San Diego and have friends in L.A. that could pick it up also. Where are you? Do you still have it? I'll be ready for it around mid-April, if you can wait. Let me know

Thank you.