Navy Seal Conditioning

ArchRaid

Hey, It's been a while but I am back. I can still close the #2 with both hands. For the past month I have been doing the Navy Seal warning order conditioning program. Consisting of alot of running, PT, and swimming (I haven't been keeping up with the swimming :erm ).

http://www.navyseals.com/community/navysea...orkout_main.cfm

I am on week 3 right now of the Navy Seal conditioning. I plan on incorporating some weights into the program. Hang Cleans mainly. I will probably just do a general full body workout 2 or 3 times a week while I am doing this conditioning. I have never tried an endurance workout such as this so I thought I would give it a shot and see where it takes me. I still weigh 180 pounds, 5'10" or so.

My best time for the 2 mile run so far is 16.07, but it hasn't been above 16.54. I start 3 miles on monday, I am definitely looking forward to it. I'll try to keep you all posted as to what I do and what I accomplish. I am going in about an hour to do the PT schedule for today. Along with the PT I am going to lift some weights. I was going to do high rep, low weight since I will be running so much, doubtful I could bulk up really good. So far I have been able to complete all the PT with relative ease :blink .

I plan on starting another KTA cycle on Sunday with the emphasis on the #2. So I will be working out with the #1 and the BBSM. :rock

-Jake

Started my first day of KTA...It's going to be a good time, I can already tell. Tomorrow I start 3 miles MWF along with the PT for week 4. I did some weightlifting conditioning on friday as well.

Day 3 of KTA - still feels good

Worked out alittle today.

Hang Cleans

Shrugs

Overhead press

Bent over rows

Bicep curls

Dips

Tricep Pressdowns

Not much weight was associated with these, mainly for conditioning.

3 mile run: 26.54

PT: 5x25 pushups

5x25 situps

3x4 pullups

KTA day 4

Nice work! :mosher

In week 3/4?

WEEK #3,4: 5X25 PUSHUPS

5X25 SITUPS

3X4 PULL UPS

Day 1, week 2 of KTA.

I am still incorporating extensor bands. I am up to doing the yellow 12 reps for 7 sets now. I am going to move to the blue soon. There seems to be a pretty big difference between the yellow and blue.

This week starts running 4 days throughout the week.

Monday - 2 miles

Tuesday - 3 miles

thursday - 4 miles

Friday - 2 miles

The PT is just upped by one set from 5 sets to 6 sets of 25 on pushups and situps. The pullups are at 2x8.

I am still going to workout on Tuesday/Friday doing a full body type workout.

Yesterday, September 19...only go around to running 1.5 miles.

Today, September 20...PT

KTA day 4, week 2...everything is still good