Bbb 2 Competitor List

John Beatty

someday I'll meet some of you characters ....things are just too crazy right now.till then best of luck to you all ...........and franky.........push till something breaks!! :)

Frank Henritzi

Josh Dale

Dave Morton

John Beatty

Jerry Donaldson

Justin Levingston

Chuck Carns

Ben Edwards

Chris Rice

Scott George

Chad Woodall

Greg Amidon

Stewart Rosendaul II

Nick Rosendaul

Jedd Johnson

Jason Payne

Sean Dockery

Travis Mickelberry

George Champlin

Thomas Suk

We are officially full. I'm calling the hotel again today, as they haven't got me the # to make the reservations they promised I'd have by the end of last week. For those flying in, please let me know your arrival time, if you're coming to CMI (airport code for Willard Airport in Savoy, IL) I'll be there to pick you up & run you to the hotel. The other major airports close by are Indianapolis, IN; O'Hare & Midway in Chicago, IL; and STL - St louis, MO. Personally, I'd avoid Chicago, the airport is a huge pain in the ass & traffic is horrible.

• 1 month later...

Flights and Hotel are booked.

BBB2, here I come. :D

Very cool, Franky, when are you getting in & which airport? Looking forward to meeting you in person!

Started buying briskets & have 2 of Big Tony Scrivens' cheesecakes in the freezer. We may also have some highland games toys there to play with after. Going to be a real Strength day/night.

Heike is coming with me so we're doing a little sight seeing first.

Landing 18th in Buffalo to see the Niagara Falls, then a pretty long drive to your place. :whacked

Hey John,

It's just killing me that I can't make this event, have another little one on the way soon. But would it be possible to get a group picture with everyon'e autograph? It would be a great additioin to my "wall of strength" in the garage.

peace,

burner

Edited by burner

Hey John,

It's just killing me that I can't make this event, have another little one on the way soon. But would it be possible to get a group picture with everyon'e autograph? It would be a great additioin to my "wall of strength" in the garage.

peace,

burner

I don't think I can get a signed pic, but maybe a pic & get a signed piece of paper or such to go with. That's not a bad ides for my wall, too.

Congrats on the little one!