Aftershock's Training Log.

Aftershock

I have a sprained wrist due to rock climbing, i fell, so i cant do any workouts that involve bending my wrist.

-pullups, 2 sets of 15

-Crunches, 2 sets of 100

-hollow hold, 45 second hold

-Windshield wipers, 2 sets 10 times in each direction

-jump rope, 2 sets for 2 mins

-IM gripper, workout on my #1 (only right hand)

-Hang from door jam, 3 sets 20 seconds

-Armwrestle, whenever i can

I recently got into bending nails, I can bend a 12d easily, but the 16d is giving me trouble. I bend random nails from time to time. I would also like to start ripping phone books, but it hurts my left wrist to bad. My wrist is really cutting into my workouts... any suggestions on how to treat it?

How badly is it sprained? I once played through a whole basketball game with both ankles sprained. interestingly enough, I played the best that I had played my whole 8th grade year.

I'd say just leave it alone for a couple days.

well, my wrist is sprained to the point where doing minor things makes it flare up in pain. Its sprained on the back of my wrist because when i fell, i bent it back a little to far and crnched up some stuff in there. It also hurts on the front of my wrist... i guess i pulled the tendons there to much. Its been hurting for about 2 1/2 months now and is showing signs of improving. Sadly I cant do any more pushups, i used to have a max of 75, but now its probobly around 50 to 60.

well, my wrist is sprained to the point where doing minor things makes it flare up in pain. Its sprained on the back of my wrist because when i fell, i bent it back a little to far and crnched up some stuff in there. It also hurts on the front of my wrist... i guess i pulled the tendons there to much. Its been hurting for about 2 1/2 months now and is showing signs of improving. Sadly I cant do any more pushups, i used to have a max of 75, but now its probobly around 50 to 60.

Do them on your knuckles

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I've been working on my grip for the past couple of weeks, and now I can close the #1 with three fingers. Hopefully I can close the #2 here in about 2 weeks. I orderd a trainer so I can work my left wrist and hopefully rehabilitate it. My wrist still hurts pretty bad, my friend and I were lifting a big rock that weighed about 125 pounds, but I couldnt clean it all the way because it hurt my wrist to bad, let alone press it above my head. My stupid wrist just wont get better < < .