Crush A Doorknob

acorn

This may be a strange question but, has anyone here ever tried to crush a doorknob?

This may be a strange question but, has anyone here ever tried to crush a doorknob?

I don't think it would happen

At the very least you'd need to specify a brand and model number, 'cause they vary a ton. I doubt it could be done by crushing, but probably by a good palmheel strike. But that's another whole ballgame.

Does anyone know how popping a pop can compares to a beer can?

i'm guessing it would be harder as its shorter and more rigid

here in the U.S. I have popped both....HhMmMm neither one seemed harder than the other....well maybe the beer can was easier......well I was a little LIT when I done this so maybe thats why it was easier. Neither one should be that much harder than the other...maybe just a bit but not that noticable.

I figured it was a stretch, but you have to admit it would be pretty impressive.

- Aaron

here in the U.S. I have popped both....HhMmMm neither one seemed harder than the other....well maybe the beer can was easier......well I was a little LIT when I done this so maybe thats why it was easier. Neither one should be that much harder than the other...maybe just a bit but not that noticable.

I was thinking more along the lines of doing it with just one hand in a choker grip.

I was thinking more along the lines of doing it with just one hand in a choker grip.

im pretty sure it has never been done by anyone with just one hand...I may be wrong...but i doubt it

im pretty sure it has never been done by anyone with just one hand...I may be wrong...but i doubt it

I'd be surprised, if anyone could do it.

Edited by j.c.eaton

I'm pretty sure no one has ever popped a can with one hand. Joe Kinney is the only one popping a can with 2 hands choker style I've ever heard of. Most people tend to use their chest a bit.

I was under the impression that joe kinney burst a beer can with one hand choker style? I had just assumed this i guess.

So to clarify, he did it with two hands?

I was under the impression that joe kinney burst a beer can with one hand choker style? I had just assumed this i guess.

yea...its kinda hard to see it though...but everyone says that he did use 2 hands in a choker position.

yea...its kinda hard to see it though...but everyone says that he did use 2 hands in a choker position.

ok

thanks for taking the time to reply to all my newbie questions :)

I never crushed a doorknob, But ive been pissed off enough to twist a doorknob off of a door. To crush a doorknob ? I don't think it will ever happen.

Edited by handgripperman