• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• moser1972

• FrankyBoy

• DuTCH

• Niels

I just hope the beer wasn't too warm!!

I drink them yesterday in the time I uploaded the pictures.

One night to cool down was okay :D

Thank you and glad that you all had a nice competition.

Great pictures thorsten :rock

Glad that you like the pics gazza!

Thanks!

There were so much, it was not easy to pic some of them because i like them all.

hard choice :D

Thorsten

I know the feeling.

It is hard to capture good photographs especially in a competitive atmosphere.

The venue also looked very nice and going by the photos the competition looked like it was well organised and everyone had alot of fun also.

Just want to mention that Niels and Franky were the two competitors of the day in my opinion :rock

Meaty Franky for beeing overall very strong and making enough points to win WITHOUT a good bending result :rock

Gaining some extra mass made Franky stronger. Way to go, bro :rock

Niels "the beast" Schabacker for his attitude, his iron will (two attempts on the speed bending, awesome RT farmers walk etc) and his very good results for his bodyweight and handsize.

Great job, my friends :rock

Mr. Moser made a good job as organizer and referee, by the way :rock Keep up the good work, Toddel :rock

Mr. Moser made a good job as organizer and referee, by the way :rock

Thank you Florian!

Keep up the good work, Toddel :rock

Yes, I will give my best.

Thorsten

I know the feeling.

It is hard to capture good photographs especially in a competitive atmosphere.

The venue also looked very nice and going by the photos the competition looked like it was well organised and everyone had alot of fun also.

Thanks gazza.

Oh yes, we had a lot of fun.

Did you see the tattoo from Erik Franz? - i posted it in the section "After comp party" :D

Great or?

:rock:mosher

Yes great tattoo.

I also liked the table full of beer :D

Haha, same here....but what you see was only the BEGINNING :laugh:upsidedwn

Well done everyone and especially Frank for winning the competition and breaking the German pinch record again.

I assume that calibrated weights were used (for the pinch top 50 list). Please correct me if I am wrong.

Interesting to see that Theo did about 10k more in total on the FBBC vbar than he did on the LGC vbar a couple of weeks earlier. This difference is very similar to what I am getting from my testing of the two brands.

Regarding judging in the vbar, it is better to use two wooden implements, one in front of the lifter and one behind so that the judge can then line them up so to speak.

I will suggest that this is required from 2007 onwards as it makes for more precise judging of "close call lifts".

Edited by Mikael Siversson

Yes, my calibrated plates were used at the contest.

On Thorstens site you see on the 2nd foto the weights noted on the side of the plates.

:D Congrats to Franky :bow and everyone who took part sounded like a great day :) !Me and gazza will have to pay you all a visit sometime? :yikes

:D Congrats to Franky :bow and everyone who took part sounded like a great day :) !Me and gazza will have to pay you all a visit sometime? :yikes

That would be great Max!!

Regarding judging in the vbar, it is better to use two wooden implements, one in front of the lifter and one behind so that the judge can then line them up so to speak.

Yes, that makes sense in my eyes.

Did you or other promoters / judges already used that in earlier competitions?

It seems that this make it very easier to judge!

Me and gazza will have to pay you all a visit sometime? :yikes

Please do so! :cool

MGC III is coming :D:mosher

Or will you come in October to the RT and Nail bending Champs?

Edited by moser1972

Yes, that makes sense in my eyes.

Did you or other promoters / judges already used that in earlier competitions?

It seems that this make it very easier to judge!

No, this method of judging the lift has not been used in the past as far as I know. Will be mandatory for the vbar record lists from 2007 onwards but should really be used already. The length of the wooden implements should be half a metre or more I think. The longer the better.

Can I please have the link to the web site where the results are posted in full.

Thanks

Just want to mention that Niels and Franky were the two competitors of the day in my opinion :rock

Meaty Franky for beeing overall very strong and making enough points to win WITHOUT a good bending result :rock

Gaining some extra mass made Franky stronger. Way to go, bro :rock

Niels "the beast" Schabacker for his attitude, his iron will (two attempts on the speed bending, awesome RT farmers walk etc) and his very good results for his bodyweight and handsize.

Great job, my friends :rock

Mr. Moser made a good job as organizer and referee, by the way :rock Keep up the good work, Toddel :rock

I have to thank you Flo, for introducing me into grip 2 1/2 years ago and for the great coaching :rock