Ivanco Super Gripper (devils Advocate)

Slider454

I was looking into buys an ivanco supper gripper and found the website that sells the devils advocate version...my question is, is it worth paying quadruple the money for the devils advocate version or just to get the supper gripper for $25 bux? The reason I am thinking of buying one of these is to help me close my #3...I can get it to 1/8 everytime I grab it and I am giving myself till June 6th to get certified by IM on it..

I think some training tweaks will get you that last 1/8".

Yea I just bought your KTA program a couple days ago....I currently dont own a #4 gripper so im not going to think about starting it until I get one....I have been doing negs on the 3 but its pointless right now I need the 4 for the negs and I think I will get my 3 that way! BTW KTA seems to be an awesome program cant wait to get started in it.....the workouts are short enough that I can do it at work (my father wont approve but oh well)...

I've been using the DA for a month or so now, and I'm currently in the second phase of KTA, strictly using the devil's advocate for all exercises. I'm going to check my PR on torsion spring grippers at the conclusion of the progam to see the carry-over benifits. Give me a yell in 5-6 weeks and I will let you know how it goes.

Yes, the DA is a bit pricey after you tack on shipping costs. Is it worth the cost? Given the price of a handful of grippers, it's all relative. The DA is a solid piece of equipment IMHO, and I have been steadily making gains with the DA on the KTA program. I've never used a standard IVSG, so I can't really comment, but I'm sure the knurled, rounded handels of the DA will give it a different feel that will more resemble your standard TS gripper. Having the DA, it would seem that the standard IVSG would be very slippery without something added for friction around the handles.

The adjustability of the DA and the IVSG is what attracted me to the product. Given the tension tables for 2 springs and the price of a standard IVSG, it is pretty hard to pass up. I am fairly confident that in the end I will be more than happy with my purchase of the DA.

"I'm going to check my PR on torsion spring grippers at the conclusion of the progam to see the carry-over benifits."

Keep in mind specificity. You must practice with the grippers to be good at closing them. Before you make this assessment of strength increase with grippers you should at least do a mini cycle with the grippers.