Huge Pr's Today

ironoak

I tried a 60d nail today for the first time. I was pleasantly surprised that I bent it to completion. I have only been bending for a month now and my progress continues to amaze me. I also got my BBsm gripper today, and to my delight I crushed it right out of the package. I hope to give the Im #3 a shot in a few months. I wanted to thank everyone of this forum for such amazing advice and help. You guys have been great. I have only been grip training for a month now and with all the help and guidance I have far exceeded my goals. Thanks again to all that have helped me.

Great work, John!

What bending technique do you use?

Great job man. You're doing great. :mosher

Carefull buddy, with posts like that you're going to start making people jealous! NICE WORK! Keep it up.

I love 60d's cause they're cheap and you can bend a lot for a little$.

What other grippers have you been using?

I use the double underhand technique. Once I kink the nail I move onto the double overhand to finish it. I have tried just using double overhand but I dont feel comfortable with it. I dont think I am flexbalbe enough for it. I am still new to this so my technique is not the best, but I use strict form. I got into nail bending becuase a friend showed them to me. Now I am hooked big time. Meeting all you great guys on the site has been amazing. The grip community is truely amazing. Maybe I will be one of the few that bend a red nail double underhand?

My crushing grip has come a long way also. The fact that I have made it this far with 7" hands is amazing to me. I hope to give the coc#3 a ride in few months and try a grade 5 bolt next month. I will keep you guys posted. Thanks for the support and kind words.

Ox, I have been using the coc #1and#2 for the past month. When I was able to close the coc#2 for 17 reps I decided to move on to the BBsm in order to prepare for the coc#3. If I can mash the coc#3 in a few months with my 7" hands that would be unreal.

I tried a 60d nail today for the first time. I was pleasantly surprised that I bent it to completion. I have only been bending for a month now and my progress continues to amaze me. I also got my BBsm gripper today, and to my delight I crushed it right out of the package. I hope to give the Im #3 a shot in a few months. I wanted to thank everyone of this forum for such amazing advice and help. You guys have been great. I have only been grip training for a month now and with all the help and guidance I have far exceeded my goals. Thanks again to all that have helped me.

congrats great to hear a guy knocking down pr's in all areas ;)