Seasoned Definition

Zizou

Hi, my question is simple, when a gripper is seasoned it means it have lost some of its pressure (for example a trainer is 100lbs and after 200 reps the pressure changed to 90lb) but it will stay forever at 90 lbs? even if we do 1000 more reps with it? or seasoned means that is a gradual process (for example after 200 reps its 90lbs, after 400 reps more is 85lbs after 600 reps is 80lbs and so on?)

So the answer is:

1-)It lost pressure but then stay forever at that pressure.

2-)It will constantly lost pressure (more reps = less pressure) in the long time.

If the answer is the no1 can someone post the pressure of the CoC grippers from T to #4 after seasoned plz.

I think it is an on going thing. I'm sure if you wanted to do the work and but the equipment you could develop some vague curve that would represent the force. The more it gets seasoned the less it will change. I think you probably won't get and exact answer because even the year a gripper was made seems to effect the actual force of the gripper.

• 2 weeks later...
I think it is an on going thing. I'm sure if you wanted to do the work and but the equipment you could develop some vague curve that would represent the force. The more it gets seasoned the less it will change. I think you probably won't get and exact answer because even the year a gripper was made seems to effect the actual force of the gripper.

Well that makes a lot of sense, thx.