Have You Guys?

Guest Youngguy

Youngguy,

It's great to dream, it's another thing to mouth off and set an attutude that nobody wants to hear.

If you have the potential - here's what you do.  Go find a coach or physical trainer or someone along the field in which you want to compete (weightlifting, right?).  Then ask that person if they will coach you, and if they can't, ask them if they know someone who will.  That person will lead you to your goal.  AND.... you follow them to GREATNESS.

If I were your age, height, weight, etc. - and there was one person I'd ask to help me - I'd BEG Richard Sorin to be my coach/mentor!  He's training a young girl now (Jenna Supergirl), and she's going to be one of the greatest female weightlifters ever!  You need guidance, and someone who will make you work your butt off.  You've got the COC wrapped up.... yeah, it's a stepping stone to bigger better things.  Shelve the attitude, and start on becoming GREAT - and not bragging about it.

Guest Youngguy

Thanks but I alredy have someone to coach me. My gym teacher is the one who coached me on the #3. He also coaches me with the general strongman stuff.

Thanks for the advice man. :)

Someday.... we'll be talking about you, along the likes of Sorin, Brookfield, Horne, Kinney, etc.!!  :)

Keep your goals high and work your arse off and don't worry about what others may say about you. Your strength comes from you. I was slim when I began weight training and it's amazing how people like to tell you what you can't or won't be able to do. I didn't listen to them and I bulked up and became strong. It's what's inside you that counts, nothing else. Good luck in your physical endeavors.

paul