Have You Guys?

Guest Youngguy

Guest Youngguy

Have you guys forgoten about me or have you lost faith. I know you guys are disapoited on not seeing me in Milo. What happened was I had to give Ironmind information in a short time. They were already had past deadline and I sadly got the information to them a little to late. They needed with in a day, but I didn't check my email at that given time. That means I be in the next issue, hopfuly.

I am the youngest coc still guys, and I take intrest in the whole coc thing because I plane to compete in the worlds strongest man comp in the future. What good is a world's strongest man if he has weak grip. Key word here "WEAK". :hehe

The WSM competitors might not all close the COC 3 (I'm pretty sure a couple of them can do that on a few attempts) but when it comes to support grip, they are out of this world. You better start deadlifting VERY heavy weights and work on your OHP young man. I've seen guys who deadlift over 800 and OH press over 450 not making the cut for Canada's strongest man.

First, congrats.

Second, forget about the WSM for now as a goal.  This may sound harsh, but you need to spend more time STUDYING. My 8 year old daughter can spell better than you can.

Guest woody36

Nathan.

Is he allowed home at weekends?

Youngguy,

Wanna's right about the education,if your

strongman ambitions don't work out,you'll be "disapoited"

you didn't do better at school. ;)

Youngguy,

Though I am unaware of what pressures may be

pounding on you, in addition to your grip efforts,

please take the well-intentioned advice of getting

a grasp on studies. You have the determination, so

apply some in that field. You can!

Last night on the Weakest Link, Playboy Playmates

were the contestants, playing for charity. Beautiful

women whose IQs matched their bra sizes. But to

demonstrate that I also have determination, I stayed

watching for the whole hour!

Strength, and beauty, will fade. Take it from an ugly

weakling!

I am in the same boat you are.  My profile doesn't appear in MILO until the June issue.  Something somewhere along the way got fouled up, and now I play the waiting game.  So what?

I've moved on to bigger better prey.  You will too.  Set goals for yourself - both short-term and long-term.  Don't believe your own hype.  Take it from someone who has "been there, done that".  Train hard!  Your time will come...  Good Luck!

Guest Youngguy

I got another question. Why do you guys always refer to my education? Just because I had a few "Typing Errors", and that I was very tired doesn’t make me stupid.

Is it me or some of you guys sound gelous or something? I post any kind of my goals on this site and then you guys through all this other stuff in my face for some reason. This is an honest question whats the deal.

If you have seen Broc Lysnar on TV in the WWF. Well let me just say this. He had been interested in stuff I liked to do. He started weightlifting in 5th grade like me, and look at him today. I know he went to Collage, so don't through that at me. I plan to go to.

P.S.  I don't care what anybody says about my goals. Ill chase and pursue them and no one is going to stop me.

;)

I'm waiting for Wanna's response.... it has to be good!

Is it me or some of you guys sound gelous or something? I post any kind of my goals on this site and then you guys through all this other stuff in my face for some reason. This is an honest question whats the deal.

Probably not too many people are jealous.  As for your goals, I don't think anyone has cut you on your goals, just the way you look at them.  It's good you have goals, but some of your philosophies are different.  As for your spelling, it makes things harder to read, use the spell checker nothing else.  

Lots of guys lift weights when they're young, that doesn't mean they all go somewhere with it.  I guess you could say lots of people go to college and don't go anywhere either, but there'll be more use for a college grad than a strong dude who can't spell his own name.....

I have nothing to say. His response says it all. He's destined for fame after all.  ;)

Youngguy, the problem is with your attitude.  You seem to think you are the king of the world.  You questioned Jesse's gripper "I hope it is weak" you said....maybe you got a real  weak one, who knows.  Your comment was way out of line but he was too much of a gentleman to mention it, fortunately I don't give a crap.  Take a lesson from Jesse, he's articulate, humble, and has his accomplishments in perspective.  

You want to be like Broc Lysnar?  Start taking your steroids immediately before you fall behind.

Guest Youngguy

What!, Im sorry, I didnt mean to put in that way. It was a question not a comment. I was just courious, I didn't know you guys would take it like that.

I am going to college, didn't I mention that alredy. I think I can spell my name. ???

Sometimes im a bad speller so sue me.

I rest my case.

Again sorry. :0

Guest Youngguy

And about the weak gripper thing I was just joken man, I wasn't serious. I put those faces to support that feeling.

Sorry, maybe I was out of line for that joke. I can understand that ya might think I was being a snot nose, because how old I am.

I guess I rather off just reading the posts now. Sorta say I should just keep my mouth shut, so no one think more bad of me later than now.

SORRYx100 :blush  :blush  :blush

Guest 115-1005574997

Just think of the Consequences some of your comments may have and THINK a bit more before saying things.

As for you being the next WSM, just try and add a bit of realism to your goals.  How many kids your age want to be an NFL quaterback and how many make it?

To stand a chance of being a WSM contender you have to be born with certain traits.  You need to be tall, large boned (so you can carry a lot of muscle later in life) athletic nowadays and wait until your 28+ years old 'cos that seems to be when you hit your physical strength peak.

Guest woody36

Youngguy,

You chase your dreams kid,there's nothing wrong

in that,there are plenty of people around who reached the

top of their chosen field despite any shortcomngs they may

have had. Determination and a desire to succeed are the

only requirements you need at the moment,what you don't

need is an attitude problem,especially with your peers.

Don't let your success with the grippers go to your head,

drop the cocky attitude and respect others and you will find

you gain their respect in return.

A little humility never hurt anyone,before you write anything

down,think! and if you know it will offend,then don't write it.

And we'll see you in WSM  in 2015

Guest Youngguy

I have the specific traits you were talking about. I have not broken one bone in my whole life. I have taken several blows too, from bike accidents and being tossed around and roughened up by my brothers.

Anyway before the grippers I had been interested in weightlifting. I wanted to be in professional wrestling on TV. At this point of time I didn't know much about other things as I do know. Such as strong men and power lifting. I got very interested in the strong man sport, because I got a feeling inside saying this is for me. I wanted to be the strongest as can be, and I know now size does not matter to be really strong.

Oh I am tall too, that is no problem here. I am already 6ft tall. I got about 7 years before I am done growing.

I closed the #3 big deal, that is over with. All though it has boosted motivation, that is it really.

Well if I said somethin wrong this time just let me know befor ya pummel me. :hehe